• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Cybris Double Mocha Compile 1.3 Updated 10/08/06 10pm EDT (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cybris

Old Timer
RedCents
2,587¢
UPDATED COMPILE 10-08-06 10:00PM EDT

Here it is the big one. Haven't tested all of these yet but thought I would put em up anyhow.

If there are any plugins that are posted that you are the Author of and do not wish it to be posted pls pm me and I will remove it.

If there are any other plugins someone wants request here and i'll see about adding it.

Also did not include any source for plugins from MQ2Vip. If source
was included for a plugin you authored and do not wish it to be posted let me know and I will remove it.

Known issues:
MQ2Trek CTD' if you try to go to TSS zones.

Updated 10/08/06
Fixed MQ2Cgank
fixed MQ2Csum

Updated 10/07/06
Updated Docrack.ini
Added MQ2GMCheck
Added MQ2instamem

Updated 10/06/06
Fixed PiggyZone to work with TSS
Fixed MQ2Linkdb
Re-Compiled from 10-04 Source from MQ2
Fixed Mq2moveutils
Added Mq2SuperStacker

Updated: 10/05/06

Added Mq2hail
Added MQ2Fakelink
Added updated Docrack.ini

Plugins Included

MQ2Allwarp.dll
MQ2Allzone.dll
MQ2Auctionit.dll
MQ2Autoclip.dll
MQ2Autodestroy.dll
MQ2Autoforage.dll
MQ2Autogroup.dll
MQ2Autosize.dll
MQ2Bandolier.dll
MQ2Bardswap.dll
MQ2Buffqueue.dll
MQ2Bufftool.dll
MQ2Cast.dll
MQ2Casttimer.dll
MQ2Cgank.dll
MQ2Charnotes.dll
MQ2Clickies.dll
MQ2Csum.dll
MQ2Cursor.dll
MQ2Debuff.dll
MQ2Docrack.dll
MQ2Dps.dll
MQ2Eqbc.dll
MQ2Exactspeed.dll
MQ2Exchange.dll
MQ2Fakelink.dll
MQ2Feedme.dll
MQ2Fps.dll
MQ2Hail.dll

MQ2Linkdb.dll
Must Download item database for linkdb to work
Download Here

MQ2Melee.dll
MQ2Moveutils.dll
MQ2Netbots.dll
MQ2Netheal.dll
MQ2Otd.dll
MQ2Piggyzone.dll

MQ2Radar.dll
Must Download Direct Surface for Radar to work.
Download here

MQ2Setgrav.dll
MQ2Speed.dll
MQ2Spellsearch.dll
MQ2Spelltimer.dll
MQ2Superstacker
MQ2Swho.dll
MQ2Switch.dll
MQ2Targets.dll
MQ2Timestamp.dll
MQ2Tracking.dll
MQ2Trademods.dll
MQ2Trek.dll
MQ2Twist.dll
MQ2Vendors.dll
MQ2Winamp.dll
MQ2Workingassist.dll
MQ2Xptracker.dll

Also includes the Tradeskill Macs

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Cybris Double Mocha Compile 1.0

Ok even after completely deleting my MQ2 folder and starting anew, with everything brand spankingly new downloaded, when I log into the game on my 47 ranger this is what happens:
Loads to char select fine
Select Ranger and click Enter World
Splash screen finishes and poof I'm in Norrath
I load NOTHING else besides what's loaded up with the compile already. I use the YAFM macro, although I have tried mq2autoforage and get the SAME results.
A Pod of Water is on my cursor, I either destroy it or drink it.
2-3 seconds later (when I either type /macro yafm OR if I try loading the mq2autoforage plugin and type /startforage) I get the Black Screen O'Pain and "You have been disconnected."
I have ran complete file check so many times I can almost time it down to a millisecond how long it takes.
Oddly enough, every time I get back into the world, that same blasted Pod of Water is stuck on my cursor again.
Thanks for the compile, Cybris, will try this one last time with the foraging.
If anyone has any ideas why this would be happening, I would love to hear from you!

I'll check out the forageing issue. I'm ading some new stuff as I get a chance
That's how come the zip may be down a few just try to download it again and in a few if it's down and it should be fine

No, no custom UI for me. I dont use a lot of bells and whistles hehe. I've tried autoforage AND the yafm macro and still get an almost-instant disconnect. Oddly enough, it usually lets me get right back into the game without giving me the "You've got a character already hanging out in Norrath" message....Before I go through the total pita this would be, do you think deleting my char's ini file (or anything beginning with her name) would help?

Help a noob please. How do i get /stick, the line between me and my target on the map, and mq2csum to load/work?

Hmm might try that. Did you look to see if autoforage created an ini file named Mq2Forage_Char_Server.ini ? in your mq2folder?

Yay I deleted the old forage_charname thing and it works! Thanks so much!

Oh on the Tinkering macro, at the very bottom, "Alchemy" should be replaced with "Tinkering" in about 4 places...I just changed the words and saved...

Oh and also, when it gets to this point in the macro:

/if (!${CombItemName.Equal[FW]}) /call Sell"${Component[3]}"

it says "Subroutine Sellgrease" not found...

<<--- Hook a sistah up if anything I say helps ;)

Last edited:

Thank you. Ok last newb question. What do you type to create the file that saves your /plugins so you dont have to do them individually every time you log on?

redrum69 said:
Thank you. Ok last newb question. What do you type to create the file that saves your /plugins so you dont have to do them individually every time you log on?

I have a couple of hotkeys that I hit when I log on...
Like for hotkey 1 on the first line you'd type /plugin <name> load, second line you could either do a /pause 5 or just /plugin <next one> load, etc etc.. do as many hotkeys as you need, and just hit em when you log in. Since those are (as far as I know) stored on your computer client-side, SOE can't investigate those.....

Hope this helps

change /if (!${CombItemName.Equal[FW]}) /call Sell"${Component[3]}" to /if (!${CombItemName.Equal[FW]}) /call Sell "${Component[3]}"

"Thank you. Ok last newb question. What do you type to create the file that saves your /plugins so you dont have to do them individually every time you log on? "

its in your mq2.ini file

redrum69 said:

Plugin load list is saved in the Macroquest.ini File

Everytime you load a plugin it saves it to this file that way the next time you start MQ2 it will automaticaly load every plugin that you had running the last time.

You don't have to reload each plugin each tme you start MQ2. It does it automatically.

The only time you should have to reload plugins is when you use a new compile. Or you delete your Macroquest.ini

*smacks self on the forehead* DOH I forgot about the mq ini file...I always have to do things the hard way, I swear LOL

And thanks Siddin for the help on the macro, the only problem I'm still encountering is that when it goes to make the Firewater, it buys the gnomish spirits and water flask just fine, then says "Buying NOTFOUND!" and quits. I'm going to see if I can figure it outby studying the macro first but if anyone can figure this out I'd appreciate it. I'm still plugging away trying to learn :)

Last edited:

someoneorsomething said:
docracks have to be turned on too i think eveytime you log on.

For Docracks
Just add this line to each crack you want on in your mq2docrack.ini
DefaultSetting="on"

For example you would change

Rich (BB code):
[BagSize]
Description="Place any size items in any container"
Version="2006.10.04"
Address0=4D9FE4
Normal0="74"
Crack0="EB"

To

Rich (BB code):
[BagSize]
Description="Place any size items in any container"
Version="2006.10.04"
DefaultSetting="on"
Address0=4D9FE4
Normal0="74"
Crack0="EB"

and bagsize would automatcaly be turned on when you load mq2docrack

OK, I know its ebil, I know I can get banned, I know the fabric of the universe as we know it may unravel, how do i get /warp target to work again?

Re: Cybris Double Mocha Compile 1.1 Updated 3pm EDT

Cybris, I enjoy the precompiles, but a small question. How do I change what is listed on my screen when MQ2 is loaded?

I don't want the vet abilities, my group, or anything like that on my screen. If you can just show me where to change it, I think i might be able to do it myself.

Re: Cybris Double Mocha Compile 1.1 Updated 3pm EDT

Cybris on Piggy did you update Max_Zones to 0x198 which is 408 zones to include the TSS zones

Re: Cybris Double Mocha Compile 1.1 Updated 5pm EDT

Awesome compile man! There is so many plugins available and the docrack list blew me away. Thanx for stepping up to compile and make this game of EQ worth playing. Red cent inc.

I m sorry if i missed this but is fade and gate not working or is there something else i need to load besides mq2allwarp

JACKIE27 said:
I m sorry if i missed this but is fade and gate not working or is there something else i need to load besides mq2allwarp

Fade and gate are part of mq2piggyzone

Cybris Double Mocha Compile 1.3 Updated 10/08/06 10pm EDT
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back