• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Precompile for December 05 patch v1.1 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

a_troll_01

RedCents
21¢
8 Dec - Initial Build
8 Dec 9:30 pm Est - v1.1 (include ini files)
14 Dec - Nerfed due to EQ patch

MQ2AutoSize
MQ2AutoSkills
MQ2Bandolier
MQ2Bzsrch
MQ2Cast
MQ2Chat
MQ2ChatWnd
MQ2Cursor
MQ2CustomBinds
MQ2DoCrack
MQ2Eqbc
MQ2EQBugFix
MQ2EQIM
MQ2Events
MQ2Faerune
MQ2FPS
MQ2GMCheck
MQ2Hud
MQ2HudMove
MQ2Irc
MQ2ItemDisplay
MQ2Labels
MQ2Map
MQ2MasterMnd
MQ2MoveUtils
MQ2NetBots
MQ2NetHeal
MQ2Pax
MQ2PiggyZone
MQ2Radar
MQ2RWarp
MQ2Slave
MQ2SpellTimer
MQ2SuperDuperGhettoSpeed
MQ2Targets
MQ2Telnet
MQ2tHacks
MQ2Tracking
MQ2Twist
MQ2WorkingAssist
MQ2XpTracker

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Precompile for December 05 patch

awsome compile all seems to work beautifully.
nice plugin list all the common ones you loaded and that I like..

Noob here but am not able to get this compile to load - the mq2 window does not even appear

It doesnt work at all for me, even after trying that command. The program just doesnt load on EverQuest, although the icon at the bottom right appears on the windows icon part of the taskbar.

sgresham said:
It doesnt work at all for me, even after trying that command. The program just doesnt load on EverQuest, although the icon at the bottom right appears on the windows icon part of the taskbar.

Have you run MQ2 previously? If so, is there a Macroquest.ini in your MQ2 folder?

If not, that is your problem. I'll stick the ini files into the zip and push it back out.

Cheers

gagkek said:
How do you get the mapfilter to work?

Without sounding to bad do a search for maps on here all the commands are listed but in the mean time /mapfilter all will bring up your mq2 map ... /mapfilter on or off /mapfilter npc /mapfilter npcconcolor /mapfilter pc /mapfilter chest /mapfilter corpse so on not sure about the spaces ... but you get the idea /mapfilter labels on also brings up zone lines

You can modify your macroquest.ini file to auto turn them on also

I know the commands, but the mapfilter isnt loaded it gives me a command error saying it is not a valid command. I need to load the plugin that allows mapfilter to work.

Precompile for December 05 patch v1.1
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back