• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

NDawg's Compile (1/18/06) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NDawg

RedCents
Here's my latest compile (1/18/06)

Rather than cluttering up this post, I included a detailed command guide in the zip.

All of the required XML files will be found in the XML folder.

If you like my work, hook me up with a red cent! and/or vote for this thread :)
if not, let me know what I can do to help YOU better

Enjoy!

**plugins are not loaded by default **

Credit for all of these plugins go to their respective authors.

Revision History

(1/21/06)

-Fixed Fixed missing " ; " in mq2main, may fix some crashing problems.
-Updated MQ2Timestamp to latest code.

(1/18/06)
-Added First Release

**Plugins**

MQ2AuctionIt
MQ2AutoDestroy
MQ2AutoForage
MQ2AutoSkills
MQ2BardSwap
MQ2Buffblock
MQ2BuffQueue (XML included)
MQ2Cast
MQ2Cgank
MQ2Clickies (XML included)
MQ2Clipset
MQ2Combat
MQ2Csum
MQ2Cursor
MQ2DoCrack (with ini)
MQ2DoCrack1 (windowed version with XML included)
MQ2Doors
MQ2DPS (XML included)
MQ2Emotes
MQ2Eqbc & eqbc.exe server executable
MQ2Exchange
MQ2Fakelink
MQ2FeedMe
MQ2Fps
MQ2GMcheck
MQ2HudMove
MQ2Levitate
MQ2LinkDB
MQ2Melee
MQ2MMouseTo
MQ2MoveUtils
MQ2NetBots
MQ2NetHeal
MQ2NetStat
MQ2Notepad (XML included)
MQ2OpenBags
MQ2Otd
MQ2PiggyZone (with ini)
MQ2PreventSpeed
MQ2RWarp
MQ2Screen
MQ2SeeInvis
MQ2Size
MQ2Slave
MQ2Speed
MQ2SpellSearch
MQ2SWho
MQ2Switch
MQ2Timer (XML included)
MQ2Timestamp
MQ2Tracking
MQ2TradeMods
MQ2Twist
MQ2Winamp
MQ2XPTracker (non XML version)

**Includes**
AdvCombat.inc
Advpath.inc
Advpath2.inc
Quickbeg2.inc
Spell_routines.inc
Spellcast.inc
Wait4rez.inc

Just let me know if you want to see a specific plugin included in the compile, and I will add it in.
If you have any problems with this compile, let me know and I will try my best to fix it ASAP for ya

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't believe I played a whole day w/o Mq2 .. heheh. :D
Well loading it now.. You're pretty fast...lets see if it works! :D

Merc

>>> edit<<<<
OK everything works great so far . Some of the plugins I'm not sure what exactly they do.. so not playing with those. command though. I would also like to see a /docrack shared ..... if its reasonably safe. I saw that they were cracking down about shared useage. I dont wanna get banned so ill go with the professionals opinion. O.. btw Great Complile! Thanks.

__now if you all can figure out how to change my copper into plat I.... :D

Last edited:
any chance you could put the newshared in the docrack as well? or anyone could post the offsets please. thank you

Shared bank offeset WILL get you banned, not a matter of if, but when. It will happen sooner or later, I promise. And i would bet my red cents it will most likely be sooner than later if you use it.

ive been using it for the last 3-4 months with no problem on all 3 of my accounts /shrug. What got most people banned was the fact they were shared banking dodh items or just leaving it in there....

I had a couple of account suspended in december, i got a email from soe it was for warping across zones. Not sure if they can trac kit, or i got lazy and didnt check to see if anyone else was in the zone when warping, needless to say, am done warping, unfortunately I had warped after the suspension as I had no Idea what the suspension was for.

Just a warning to all, please becareful and check to make sure no one can see you warp :cool:

When I Load the Eq Patcher I get a mesage box that pops up that says egggame.exe must close.....sorry if you were in the middle of something.

Not sure what thats about . I press close and repeat,, same thing. /sigh..It worked last night.

Mercil - this used to happen to me. Load up EQ first (make sure MQ2 is closed out of task bar too)...once you get in game, window out and fire up MQ2. Give it a second and it will load up npz...have had no problems at all doing it this way - but if I load Mq2 prior to EQ - crashes just like you.

sgresham said:
LinkDB, does not seem to work with /link (itemname)

you need to download the items.txt and import it into the database by typing /link /import items.txt
you can download it here

Agrraw said:
mq2cast crashes

... try what you releasing man, before posting it ><
umm I do test it before I release it, I may miss a couple things, I'm only human ;)
But mq2cast is working on both my machines.. ill have to see if i can reproduce the crash.

mq2cast crashes

... try what you releasing man, before posting it ><

Rather than complain about someone else's work you COULD fix it urself... or are you unable? Red cent to NDawg for the release, thanks bro...

i did fix it, tho hard to fix that version since its compiled already...
theres missing ; in MQInternal.h that causes crash and few other things that make few plugs not function correctly

I am a little confused, it says it is toast, but I am still able to use this on my computer and did not update?

The newshared worked before the rollback and now it doesnt. Have you updated since the rollback or can you tell me what may be wrong? Today is 1/25/06

I think the MQ2SpawnMaster is broken, I crash when I try to load it, I also tested to load it without any other plugin it doesn't work.
Is it working to someone else ?

euri10 said:
I think the MQ2SpawnMaster is broken, I crash when I try to load it, I also tested to load it without any other plugin it doesn't work.
Is it working to someone else ?

It's probably from a different complie, cause that isn't included with mine.. so I couldnt tell ya :(

Heya ) Great compile! I was just wondering if it were possible to get mq2debuffs into the compile sometime in the future? It is no biggie, but autobot uses it. Thanks!

Flaboop said:
Heya ) Great compile! I was just wondering if it were possible to get mq2debuffs into the compile sometime in the future? It is no biggie, but autobot uses it. Thanks!

sure, ill get it in there in my next revision ;)

I downloaded this compile started mq and then eq. I got a Incorrect version msg any newer versions to this one or how do I fix it? sorry new here thx for the info

Thank you dev I didnt see that I was in the nurfed section got it fixed now though thank for your help :o

Havnt used MQ2 in like 2 years....... and dont remember having to do this but from the post i saw i have to post my auth code in " The Thread..." so here it is and if this isnt the right place to post it let me knwo where to post it....... Thx!

MQ2AUTH(kYRoJYthZjlvDKnKlwyEBTPNKi_);

Hey Sobegood, I think I remember you from way back...

2 things:

1) We don't need Auth codes anymore (Yay)

2) This is a really really really old thread...I'd appreciate if, in the future, you don't bump posts this old. This is the nerfed section so it really doesn't matter much, but you don't want to get into that habit ;)

MQ2 is currently down due to the patch, but it should be up in a few days, and then we'll have a working compile posted (In the EQ1 Strategies and Cheats section), which you can use without posting your auth code.

:)

NDawg's Compile (1/18/06)
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back