• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

NDawg's Compile 4/19/06 (1 Viewer)

NDawg

RedCents
Tested most of the plugins and works with the newest patch.
I had to remove the VIP plugins though (if you see any I missed, let me know and I will remove them.)
Commands are inside the commands.doc in the zip.
Source used is the latest 4/10 with the modified eqgame.h. I will update to the newest source as soon as it becomes available.
If you have any issues, let me know and I will fix them asap!
enjoy!

Plugin List

MQ2AuctionIt
MQ2AutoDestroy
MQ2Autoforage
MQ2AutoSkills
MQ2BardSwap
MQ2Buffblock
MQ2BuffQueue
MQ2Cgank
MQ2Clickies
MQ2Clipset
MQ2CMessage
MQ2Cobalt
MQ2Combat
MQ2COpen
MQ2Csum
MQ2Cursor
MQ2DoCrack
MQ2DoCrack1 (Windowed version)
MQ2Doors
MQ2EditTarget
MQ2Emotes
MQ2ExpTrack
MQ2Faerunesong
MQ2Fakelink
MQ2FeedMe
MQ2GMcheck
MQ2Hail
MQ2IM
MQ2Levitate
MQ2LinkDB
MQ2MMouseTo
MQ2MoveUtils
MQ2NoSummon
MQ2Notepad
MQ2OpenBags
MQ2Otd
MQ2PiggyZone
MQ2PlaceItem
MQ2PreventSpeed
MQ2RWarp
MQ2Screen
MQ2SeeInvis
MQ2setgrav
MQ2Size
MQ2Skills
MQ2Slave
MQ2SpawnMaster
MQ2SpellSearch
MQ2SuperDuperReallyGhettoSpeed
MQ2SWho
MQ2TDoN
MQ2Timer
MQ2Timestamp
MQ2Tracking
MQ2TradeMods
MQ2Twist
MQ2Vendors
MQ2XpTracker

Last edited:
NDawg said:
Pretty sure it's VIP, someone correct me if I'm wrong :)

So, if it is VIP, I'll need to acquire the code and compile myself (..I am a VIP member, just never worked a compile...time to learn??!!)

rober said:
Any explanation on how edit target works and for what is used to? sound interesting *G

Allows you to change your name clientside or any targets name, race, class etc.

Commands: /edittarget [pc|npc|corpse|gm|ld] [class #] [race #] [name <name>]

sometimes it crashes me when I use it, and other times it works fine.

NDawg said:
Are you absolutely positively sure it's in the same folder as MQ2?
Absolutely.
NDawg said:
I removed all the plugin auth's and timestamp checks so it should load.
Even if you hadn't, when it didn't load I went back and recompiled it from the latest posted source and put in the newest mq2cast_spell_routines or whatever he calls it, in the macro's folder.

I just noticed though that on TheZ's compile, even though it loads, it doesn't work: None of my hotkeys that swap spells around etc actually do anything.

Hiyas Ndawg, Im one of your biggest fans, just a tichy question Sire, i seem to be having trouble with the Docracks, cant get them loadeding it says the list cant be found. any ideas please. and thank you for all the time you put into this work.

Bitstormy said:
Hiyas Ndawg, Im one of your biggest fans, just a tichy question Sire, i seem to be having trouble with the Docracks, cant get them loadeding it says the list cant be found. any ideas please. and thank you for all the time you put into this work.

Make sure MQ2DoCrack.ini is in the same folder as the plugin. I used the offsets posted today, so the file is up-to-date.

RedDog said:
Absolutely.
Even if you hadn't, when it didn't load I went back and recompiled it from the latest posted source and put in the newest mq2cast_spell_routines or whatever he calls it, in the macro's folder.

I just noticed though that on TheZ's compile, even though it loads, it doesn't work: None of my hotkeys that swap spells around etc actually do anything.

Pretty sure the newest MQ2Cast requires the 4/10+ source, which TheZ hasnt updated to yet, so that may be why it doesn't work. I will test mine and get back to you.

NDawg said:
Pretty sure the newest MQ2Cast requires the 4/10+ source, which TheZ hasnt updated to yet, so that may be why it doesn't work. I will test mine and get back to you.
It might very well - except I was also using MQ2CastBeta with TheZ before today and it worked fine (I like variety so I keep your compile and TheZ, as well as my own compile on my system in different folders, each with teir own INI and plugin sets) and now that doesn't work either.

RedDog said:
It might very well - except I was also using MQ2CastBeta with TheZ before today and it worked fine (I like variety so I keep your compile and TheZ, as well as my own compile on my system in different folders, each with teir own INI and plugin sets) and now that doesn't work either.

Well I'm having the same issue as you atm.. it loads but doesn't do anything. Something may have changed. I will keep working on it, and let you know if I make any progress.

NDawg said:
Well I'm having the same issue as you atm.. it loads but doesn't do anything. Something may have changed. I will keep working on it, and let you know if I make any progress.
Thanks. Least I know it's not just me :)

I found my Docrack problem, all plugins and docracks now working, silly me didnt load the docracks with /plugin MQ2Docrack so all sorted now, hope it helps any one else as stupid as me hehe. :rolleyes:

gardenia said:
I am probably missing something (usually am)....all VIP plugins can't be / won't be included now? ...
Unfortunately yes.
the MQ2 Devs are cracking down and banning people from their forums for posting VIP stuff.
And I, for one, would like to keep my VIP access :)

It was that way from the begining I believe, Red just didn't notice, or was being relaxed about it. Atleast according to this sites rules.

Mantisknight said:
:eek: Today is just not my day.

Wasn't listed so I did that assumption thing. :o

hehe yeah I usually don't list the standard plugins that come with the source.

think this will be my last stupid question.....unless they stop giving out the code to all their VIP members (did they?) ...what would stop someone from using it in a compile here, providing they don't use the same username on both sites??

Red, honor, not being a jackass and stealing? If you want VIP stuff, compile it yourself, or have a friend do it for you. It really isn't hard.

The0Eldest said:
If you want VIP stuff, compile it yourself, or have a friend do it for you. It really isn't hard.

Well...you have to understand something about points of view...what one person might find very easy (like rushing into a burning building thats crumbling away to save a strangers life) might not be easy to the next person...or another example would be one person can sit behind a computer and create compiles (guess some people could have both talents....some people might have neither).....

As far as the line refering to anyone being a jackass and stealing...that would seem to be a personal judgement call on your part (in my opinion)...because since I have been a member since november '05 all compiles have been stocked full of anything these people could get their hands on

I never considered them jackasses back when it was included, nor do I consider them jackasses now for it not being included.

I believe I just posed a possible way to fix it. If someone considered that to go against the morals of this website,hey no problem at all.

This probably happend to all the other (if there are other) hacker sites for EQ....but if it did'nt...and there were other sites out there that ....acted like "jackasses", lol... then I could also understand paying customers wanting to get all the content they can for what they pay.

From what I saw in November...this was the best sight out there...so being nobel/honorable/honest..whatever you want to call it probably would not hurt membership here.

But no matter what....I think their are very few people on this website who would fall into the category of "jackass"...and the compilers/red in my mind don't make it even close to that designation.

I can't agree with anyone stealing like that, this site has a policy against it, and so does theirs, it is pretty simple. Also, their are MANY guides out there on compiling, if you get stuck, come to chat we can help you, hell PM me a aol/msn/yahoo name and i will give you one on one help doing it.

Well I can and have compiled my own but I found it easier to just DL a compile rather than try to keep up with all the changes espicially with how difficult it can be to decipher all the changes in the threads on the MQ2 site. but now i am gonna have to go back to doing it myself because i have never had any luck compiling my plugins and using them with anyone else's compile.

so is someone from here giving out IP info...or is your name just the same at both places??? I'll post the GD VIP plugins every freaking place I can, fuck that.. I pay for access to every place I go, I'll post shit as I see fit.

You agree when you view anything in VIP, to not repost them elseware unless you are the creator.

arch, come to chat, we can help you change the source so you can use any plugins compiled from anywhere, it is not hard, there is even a guide for it by Cade in the guides forum.

NDawg's Compile 4/19/06

Users who are viewing this thread

Back