• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
MQ2AutoLogin

Plugin - MQ2AutoLogin (3 Viewers)

I saw a setting in the new launcher that possibly allows different eqclient.ini for each account now as well, very happy about that.... but haven't had a chance to test it yet.
It doesn't work for settings that get set at client load yet. It's a feature that was there before but hidden.

Primarily interested in chat filters, screen xy offsets and window size. If I were to guess, the "set at client load" would include the window size/position/offset etc?
Honestly, I haven't looked at it in a long time. But you're probably right.

Done that step. Need to do something else?
Discord is better for troubleshooting.

But you'll want to check your Account and make sure that it's correct. Then check your Characters and make sure they're correct. Then check your Profiles and make sure they're correct. Then check your Profile Groups and make sure the one you're launching is correct.

I would also make sure you don't have your Profile Group named the same thing as your character (if you have multiple characters in the group)

Discord is better for troubleshooting.

But you'll want to check your Account and make sure that it's correct. Then check your Characters and make sure they're correct. Then check your Profiles and make sure they're correct. Then check your Profile Groups and make sure the one you're launching is correct.

I would also make sure you don't have your Profile Group named the same thing as your character (if you have multiple characters in the group)
All profiles work except for this enchanter. He also has a lvl 50 bard on the account. So I tried loading the bard up and same thing it puts in the druids username . I will check to see maybe something else was pushes.

Someone please help.... None of my autologins are working since the last few MQ and EQ patches. I delete all of them and then recreate them and it just loads in ALL of the accounts to the username/password screen in EQ. Please help as this is very frustrating

Someone please help.... None of my autologins are working since the last few MQ and EQ patches. I delete all of them and then recreate them and it just loads in ALL of the accounts to the username/password screen in EQ. Please help as this is very frustrating
Did you try the Load Legacy Config button?

1708836597059.png

Wanted to thank Brain (and any others) for updating and fixing the 'favorite's with the ctrl + left click to toggle profiles. this is huge and it's great having the functionality back. Thank you guys!

hello guys, you know the new autologin is not working for me at the moment, it goes to the classic login page and stays inactive. when i go to character server to look at all my characters. the whole list seems to be under a 1 login that i have. the greyed out part on the right when you look at the list of characters it has my sk login on all the characters. i think is my problem. also i tried remaking the profile but there is no option to type in the account login information, is something im having trouble finding as well. simply put, the new autologin is not working for me the old one worked very good mmm i dont mind manually loging in 1 by 1 at the moment but was just wondering if someone might know how i can set up the new version somehow. thank you very much and have a blessed evening night day.

hello guys, you know the new autologin is not working for me at the moment, it goes to the classic login page and stays inactive. when i go to character server to look at all my characters. the whole list seems to be under a 1 login that i have. the greyed out part on the right when you look at the list of characters it has my sk login on all the characters. i think is my problem. also i tried remaking the profile but there is no option to type in the account login information, is something im having trouble finding as well. simply put, the new autologin is not working for me the old one worked very good mmm i dont mind manually loging in 1 by 1 at the moment but was just wondering if someone might know how i can set up the new version somehow. thank you very much and have a blessed evening night day.

a few things you can try:

1708845295611.png

left click mq icon in tray to bring up autologin config.
go to settings tab.
click manage eq installs.
select your eq install from the list (probably called live)
click edit eq install.
correct the path to your eq install folder.

1708845414497.png
go to the accounts tab.
right click each account and edit account.
make sure password is set for each account.

If neither of those things solve anything, you can also try that load legacy config button on the settings page.

Ever since the update i have been having trouble with logging all toons on at same time. It says something about EQ license and agreements. It logs some of them on but not all. Please help.

@Redbot @brainiac @Knightly and anyone working on this, I just updated and wanted to say THANK YOU !
I don;t know how you magically reached into my pocket and felt me up and made me happy.. but I saw my Profiles that had been in Alphabetical order after the first big change a few days ago, is now back to exactly how I have had it for years with main group at top and various groups in a form of descending order,
Anyways thank you for all your work on the updates. looks good as well.

In your mq2autologin file make sure UseMQ2Login=1 and also in your macroquest2.ini under plugins > mq2autologin=1

[Settings]
KickActiveCharacter=1
InstantCamp=0
UseStationNamesInsteadOfSessions=1
UseMQ2Login=1

[Plugins]
mq2itemdisplay=1
mq2twist=1
mq2map=1
mq2eqbugfix=1
mq2notepad=1
mq2fps=1
mq2debuffs=1
mq2bzsrch=1
mq2eqbc=1
mq2autoaccept=1
mq2chatwnd=1
mq2hud=0
mq2gmcheck=0
mq2nonagwindows=1
mq2moveutils=1
mq2aaspend=1
mq2log=1
mq2cast=1
mq2rez=1
mq2autologin=1

or if in eq with mq2 loaded
Rich (BB code):
/plugin mq2autologin
hi can you tell me step by step how i can find the above mq2autologin file?

hi can you tell me step by step how i can find the above mq2autologin file?
Montreal Canadiens Waiting GIF by Canadiens de Montréal

Love the new UI, appreciate the hard work.
I read all the posts, and it's entirely possible I just missed it but...
How the heck do you add characters to the profiles? I get how you add accounts and characters, but I don't see anything in the UI allowing you to add characters to the profiles.

Please someone open my eyes!

Love the new UI, appreciate the hard work.
I read all the posts, and it's entirely possible I just missed it but...
How the heck do you add characters to the profiles? I get how you add accounts and characters, but I don't see anything in the UI allowing you to add characters to the profiles.

Please someone open my eyes!

1708915651703.png

or right click a character on the characters page

1708915677753.png

How would one export and import with the new system? Can't seem to find a button for it. I have rearranged many of my logins with this new system and want to update my other machine(s).

My use case for AutoLogin is pretty simple (I'm just 6 boxing group content for the most part) but wanted to mention that I haven't experienced any issues so far, and I like a lot about the new design.

I still can't login any of my characters. This is the most frustrating thing I've ever dealt with..... None of your suggestions helped.
Sorry to hear this. There is a active discord community that can give faster replies (both MQ and RG have a chat), Have you stopped by there to get real time help? I dont like to hear "nothing helped" so drop in and lets see what we can make happen.

View attachment 57909

or right click a character on the characters page

View attachment 57910
Interestingly my UI only has "Edit Character" or "Remove Character" when I right click a character in the characters section. I have several profiles setup.

That said I was able to do it using the add profile button. As someone who designs UI workflows for a living I see why the creator is excited to have moved to this new style. (I am not a coder, I just design the workflows/documentation).

A few different labels and some flavor text and this is absolutely a step forward from before (it takes time to make progress). Thank you to the creator and everyone who helped!

Hello,

Is there a way to delete all my old auto log-ins in profiles and Characters? They are all messed up now, I need to start from scratch. any help is appreciated.

Hello,

Is there a way to delete all my old auto log-ins in profiles and Characters? They are all messed up now, I need to start from scratch. any help is appreciated.
Have you tried right clicking on MQ ico, choosing open config, then choose profiles? From there you can right click on a group and "remove profile group".

You can also select characters and then right click on the character and choose remove character

Hello,

what have you done to try and fix them?

1. Check your accounts have passwords set under accounts tab
2. Check your eq install path is correct under settings > manage eq installs > edit eq install
3. That's mostly it

Hi there,
About eqclient.ini
I tried to override the eqclient.ini as follow but it does not appear to work.
Can you check if this is working as intended ?
1709115927459.png

Plugin - MQ2AutoLogin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back