• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

CodeCaster's MQ2 Compile v1.5 *IT'S HERE!* (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow that is nice shared bank some one used it great, there account will soon be with my account that was bad a month ago when you get there tell veto that i miss him and wishes he was here.

sickfreak said:
since when ? used it day before patch and weeks before that. was just doing it at an obscure bank

Just so ya know. And so you can let us know.
If you put no drop in the shared bank, log off, then logon next char to get the no drop you see a bright yellow (if still default colors) warring that there is no drop in the shared bank, if so then you have been flagged for cheating. (ban incoming)
If no warring appears then no flag for cheating, is this due to where you are banking?

Did you get a flag? If not, you may have something there about where you bank.

Lady_Of_Old
BTW have info for nodrop but not worth getting baned, so do not use it.

Code,

Again first off great compile, but I noticed that crack showspells2 is missing from this complie and I tend to use it tons ( minimal leader AA ) was there a reason this was out or just an oversight?

Mithaniel said:
Code,

Again first off great compile, but I noticed that crack showspells2 is missing from this complie and I tend to use it tons ( minimal leader AA ) was there a reason this was out or just an oversight?

I don't have a lot of time lately, so I can't update all the offsets myself. If the offset is in the main offset post here the day of my latest build, then it ends up in the compile. If not, it doesn't... I'm sure if you ask about it in the offsets thread someone will be happy to look it up for you real quick, or even better, check out the offset-finding tutorial thread and learn a very important skill in finding it yourself. ;) It's not hard, and you'll feel better knowing you can update stuff yourself just in case one of us isn't around to post it up for ya.

Majic said:
prevent speed doesnt seem to do anything at all. no message for toggle on or off and no change in my speed while running with foe or while snared.

Are you turning it on by typing /dspeed, or are you just loading the plugin and doing nothing else?

(I checked the code too rg01... Everything looks good, so unless he's just loading the plugin and not turning it on, I'm not sure what's happening.)

beergod said:
CTD casting horse while moveutils is loaded

This was very interesting to me, so I scanned every single line of code in the entire plugin, and there is not one reference to anything at all having to do with mounts nor are there any references to anything which affects mounts in any way, shape or form. Befuddled, I loaded MQ2 on my desktop and laptop and logged in 2 seperate accounts, loaded MQ2MoveUtils and summoned both regular drogmors and the roboboar on both toons. No crashes. Tried spamming the clicky, no crash. Tried picking up the item and puting it down quickly, no crash. Tried /sticking to a mob and /circling while mounted, unmounted, and while summoning a mount. No crash.

Moral of the story: something other than MoveUtils (or something that conflicts with it) is causing the crash. ;)

P.S. - Everyone who can, test this for me please. Load MQ2MoveUtils and try summoning a mount and see what happens. Thanks!

Very nice compile - working good all through. Even with WinEQ loaded I can open multiple windows without needing to restart.

How do you use /stick btw? I don't know which plug-in I should be loading. Thanks in advance.

As usual, very tight work Code.

Just load up MQ2MoveUtils, target something and /stick. You can also adjust melee range and whatnot as well, just read the syntax block on the OP.

I will try to release one more compile update before I leave on Thursday night, but I can't make any promises... Plus, this one seems to be running real smooth so I might not mess with it at all until the next patch. ;)

I'll be MIA for about 2 weeks or so after Thursday while I get situated in Iraq and figure out where I can hook up some net access. If there are any patches, please flood Cade with PMs for a compile until I can get back on here. Please bear (or is it bare...) with me through this time while I get settled in at my new home for the next year and a half :(

Sorry for the stupid question
but im just starting all of this.
im reading the newbie guide for macroquest. and it lead me here. how do i download this? it said to come here.
then says after u have compiled all the files extract it to a folder. but what am i supposed to do with all this?

I keep crashing upon log out. Does anyone know what is causing this? I mean, every single time I log out it crashes.

im not sure where to post it but mq2melee i got it to do eveything for my monk exactly the way i want it except for fists of wu it wont fire no matter what i change..... help plz im using ur compile code

was wondering if looting w/o no drop confirnation box was built into mq somehwere. i tried /lootnodrop always and that didnt work , or maybe it is hidden in a plugin somewhere? here are the ones i have loaded:
mq2labels=mq2labels
mq2itemdisplay=mq2itemdisplay
mq2custombinds=mq2custombinds
mq2map=mq2map
mq2bzsrch=mq2bzsrch
mq2eqbugfix=mq2eqbugfix
mq2rwarp=mq2rwarp
mq2piggyzone=mq2piggyzone
mq2docrack=mq2docrack
mq2spellsearch=mq2spellsearch
mq2moveutils=mq2moveutils
mq2buffblock=mq2buffblock
mq2linkdb=mq2linkdb
mq2csum=mq2csum
mq2cgank=mq2cgank
mq2copen=mq2copen
mq2eqbc=mq2eqbc
mq2cinspect=mq2cinspect
mq2hudmove=mq2hudmove
mq2doors=mq2doors
mq2hud=mq2hud
mq2chatwnd=mq2chatwnd

any help would greatly be appreciated

Its an EQ setting.
/lootnodrop always will make the confirmation window pop up every time
/lootnodrop never will make it where you automatically loot a no trade item without any confirmation box
You should get (I think) yellow text saying that a display setting has been changed.

d

Still Trying to figure how to set up melee. What are the exact command to get the stick at whatever distance to work and to back off when so many hp are low and such. I tired what is in the descriptions page on page 1 and I still cant figure it out.

Isn't there a place in the options tab to turn off the no drop confirmation loot box? I seem to remember something like that.

Quick Question .... with chain zoning ... can you control the zones you go through? Example is that I do not want to use the translocators to go from FV to Overthere.

You are able to edit that in the .ini I am pretty sure. Just put the #'s of the zones you want it to go through instead.

If you can't,. you can /zone setwp default to a spot near the Translocator so that it will zone without you having to warp there manually.

CodeCaster's MQ2 Compile v1.5 *IT'S HERE!*
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back