• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Vanilla 6/28 Working (1 Viewer)

RedCents
80¢
Not So Vanilla AnyMore.. 6/28

Updated for 20060705 release

here it is guys.. have fun.

The following plugins are now included

-MQ2Autoforage
-MQ2Autoskills
-MQ2Bandolier
-MQ2BardSwap
-MQ2Clickies
-MQ2DoCrack
-MQ2Exchange
-MQ2Faerune
-MQ2LinkDB
-MQ2Melee
-MQ2MoveUtils
-MQ2Size
-MQ2Timercolor
-MQ2Twist

Added

-MQ2Autodestroy
-MQ2Cast
-MQ2CGank
-MQ2Copen
-MQ2Csum
-MQ2ExchangeItem
-MQ2Hail
-MQ2Nostun
-MQ2NoSummon
-MQ2ThrowIT
-MQ2Tracking
-MQ2Trek

Note I dont have anyway to test whatever i have done today yet.. Im still at work..

Last edited:
Works Great so far. I'm adding some other plugins one by one and trying them out with new offsets. But the plain jane ones work fine :) thanks much and good work.

Won't work for me some reason while extracting i get "File skipped unknown compression method" and all it will extract is the actual folder with no files in it...Cant extract it 1 by 1 either...any tips?

I dont know if I understand your awnser..so let me explain the problem a bit more and maybe you can do the same for your awnser =)

I download your zip..When i go to extract it i see all the files in there but nothing will extract out...I get a compression error everytime and all it will extract is the "Release" folder with no files in it..
So instead of using the extract all button I tried extracting the files 1 by 1....On this I dont get an error...they just dont come out =(...im gonna fool around with it Im guessing im just to tired to be paying attention and Im probably just doing something stupid =).

I had to use WinZIP to get this to extract. Trying to open the .zip with the compressed files (windows explorer) gave me that error. Use winzip or some other, better zip extraction program :)

Not sure if I am being an idiot or not but what are the names of the plugins that are compiled with it so I can load them?

Tried some that I normally use and they won't load.

Do I have to compile individual plugins myself (if so I am sorry for asking I just wasn't sure)

Yea i just used winzip and it worked..but the mq still gives old client version so eh it was a fight that wasnt worth fighting lol

Got it now..redcented was a good and fast compile...Had to use a completey new folder...when i just overwrote my old (like i usually do) it wouldnt work for some reason..

Working great for me.

Unzipped with no problem using WinAce.

I put it right into its own folder rather than overwrite any old versions

Still confused about the offset thing.. Can I just follow the compile instructions and make the plugin work, or do I have to do something to the offsets as well? If anyone is willing to PM a newb with a few questions it would be appreciated.

/circle seems broken atm anyone else having trouble with it or is it just me? It freaks out in regular camera view but if you F9 the view to overhead it almost works correctly.

Updated for the official MQ2 release of 6/28

also changed the version of moveutils.. check and see if circle works right since i dont use it much myself..

Vanilla 6/28 Working

Users who are viewing this thread

Back