• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Vanilla 6/28 Working (1 Viewer)

BTW going to sleep.. Im sure thez will have about 10 compiles out before i can check up on this again tomorrow night.. so see ya then =)

this also has all the mumbo jumbo taken out incase someone does post a plugin that i havent..

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Everything "seems" to be working, but I get the following error when I load up EQ : The procedure entry point FPS could not be located in he dynamix link library MQ2Main.dll

I tried it with WinEQ 2.0 running and without.

Also tried it with MQ loaded at startup and loading MQ2 once in game.

Same result.

I also get it if I try to /plugin MQ2FPS load (obvioously)

Gracias

Its having problems connecting and refuses to give any output why :/

Of course, once I pull my head out of my rear I am thinking it may be the router since we had en extended power outage last night.

More coffee...........

I just updated this for the 7/5 release of MQ2. If anyone can test it out for me i would appreciate it..

Also on a side note for TheZ, Majin, HardOne and anyone else thats gonna do precompiles or compile for themselves.

I dont know if this is a fluke or not but some of speedbumps were not in this source tree. Also some lines where just totally left out. Most important one being #define CDisplay__MoveLocalPlayerToSafeCoords in MQ2Main.h will have to be added or manually defined in plugins in order to work.

As Always Enjoy.

Vanilla 6/28 Working

Users who are viewing this thread

Back