• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Majin v1.0 (6/28/06) Pre-compile (1 Viewer)

majin1970

RedCents
Majin v1.2 (6/28/06) Pre-compile

Notes v1.21:

-Fixed AutoShrink (Old offset)
-Removed some other checks

Notes v1.2 (Untested as I am at work):

-Fixed my NoAuth issues

Notes v1.1:

-Source from 6/28/06 ZIP
-Added several plug-ins
-Date/Time stamp has been removed

Notes v1.0:

-Source from 6/16/06 MQ2 zip
-Edited eggame.h with new offsets

1.) Download the ZIP.
2.) Extract to the desired destination with your favorite ZIP program.
3.) Run MacroQuest2.exe

The following plug-ins are in this pre-compile (excluding the base which comes with the 6/28/06 ZIP):

MQ2AutoSize
MQ2Autoskills
MQ2Eqbc
Eqbcs (exe)
MQ2Exchange
MQ2FPS
MQ2LinkDB
MQ2NetBots
MQ2NetHeal
MQ2Melee
MQ2MoveUtils
MQ2Targets
MQ2Twist

NOTE: I do not provide warp/piggyzone/docrack in my pre-compiles.

If there is a plug-in here you'd like to see added, let me know. As long as it isn't related to warp/piggyzone/docrack, I will make an honest effort to include the plug-ins. I plan on adding to this compile as time goes by.

Last edited:
If anyone would like to do the honors of testing the new compile and give me some feedback as to whether everything works, that would be much appreciated.

Notes v1.1 (Untested as I am at work):

-Source from 6/28/06 ZIP
-Added several plug-ins
-Date/Time stamp has been removed

"Could not load MQ2Main.dll" - "This copy of Macroquest is not authorized to run on your machine. Please use the MQ2Auth system to correct the problem."

Last edited:
i'm not trying to put ya down but most people on redguides use warp and piggy zone. so putting out a compile and saying

NOTE: I do not support warp/piggyzone/docrack and thus will not provide it in my pre-compiles.

People wont test it out if you dont supply what 80 percent of redguides use warp and piggy zone. To be honest I was hoping theZ would of got a quick compile out but i see he was having some issues.

I was having problems, it's posted now.

And bravo, majin. If you don't support it...don't post it.

No warp and piggy? what the hell, thats like not having mq2 at all. but thanks for the effort.

Same problem Majin.

Side note: I think the word "suppport" could be taken in the wrong context. I think Majin's saying that there is no technical support for those plug-ins in the compile for what ever reason, not that he/she doesn't "agree" with them. just my2cp and I've been wrong before. :D

No, it means that he didn't take out the stuff in the vanilla zip that breaks those plugins, so they won't work with his.

kris said:
No warp and piggy? what the hell, thats like not having mq2 at all. but thanks for the effort.

well like they say to each their own.

for the most part and with my first couple compiles also i left it out simply because of the recent sets of bannings and everyone thinking that warp was the cause.. I dont know if thats what majins intention was but it sure was mine.

So if thats the feeling you have on it. then excuse the hell outta me for trying to look out for a community as a whole. If you cant accept that people dont want to put it in their compiles then learn howto and build your own.

I have several reasons for not including piggyzone and warp in my compile. The largest reason being I don't use active hacks like jumping across zones. I also feel that Sony is more likely to ban due to warping than for any other reason.

Bottom line, if you don't like my compile, I'm sure TheZ is more than willing to hook you up with his compile in his thread..cause he rules!

Doesn't support Piggyzone? That is ludicrous! It is the only plugin worth using MQ2 for. I have spent years playing EQ and running around. Piggyzone is my reward. Wise up newb and start compiling all if you are going to post.

Listen to me very closely, people.

If piggyzone and warp are the best things about MQ2, then you need to start actually looking at some of the things that the non-active hacks can do. MQ2Melee can almost entirely automate any melee class. MQ2Cast is a godsend. MQ2IRC works as an IRC client and lets you connect to places like the RG irc server. MQ2MoveUtils is insanely nice. Need I go on? Warping and zoning is nice, but if that is all that you are doing with MQ2, or even the most important thing you do with MQ2, then you're wasting almost all of its capabilities.

TheZ is totally right. I wouldn't be able to box 5 toons at once with just warp/piggyzone. Besides, if you tried putting those DLLs in with my compile, I'd bet you $5 they'd work. I just simply don't provide you the DLL. I figure if you're smart enough to do that, then you should be somewhat smart when it comes to actually using the plugins.

thez said:
Listen to me very closely, people.

If piggyzone and warp are the best things about MQ2, then you need to start actually looking at some of the things that the non-active hacks can do. MQ2Melee can almost entirely automate any melee class. MQ2Cast is a godsend. MQ2IRC works as an IRC client and lets you connect to places like the RG irc server. MQ2MoveUtils is insanely nice. Need I go on? Warping and zoning is nice, but if that is all that you are doing with MQ2, or even the most important thing you do with MQ2, then you're wasting almost all of its capabilities.

MQ2twist made it all so yummy for me. Add that to everything else and the actual user intervention becomes so minimal that boxing is much much easier. Have some well written macros and you have the best group around. =)

Majin v1.0 (6/28/06) Pre-compile

Users who are viewing this thread

Back