• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Contest Reply Game: The Monkey's Paw (3 Viewers)

Granted. You joined the homeless in LA.

I wish as I get older my eyesight would improve instead of getting worse.
Granted, but as your eyesight improves, your ability to feel things you touch gets worse.

I wish my IQ would permanently increase by 1 point per second for 24 hours without any detrimental effects to my physical or mental wellbeing.

Granted, but as your eyesight improves, your ability to feel things you touch gets worse.

I wish my IQ would permanently increase by 1 point per second for 24 hours without any detrimental effects to my physical or mental wellbeing.
Granted, but the humans are going to recognize you are sentient in a couple hours and unplug you.

I wish this was a 3 day weekend.

Granted but now it is number 2.

I wish I didn't have to pee (waiting on bonus scenes on guardians 3)
Granted, you now need to vomit, and you have to hold it until the bonus scenes play, but the film is paused.

I wish for someone else to wish something.

Granted but now they wish you’d never wished for that and we’re caught in a time paradox.

I wish you’d never wished for that.

Granted, but that was a work piss test and you failed/were fired.

I wish my house would magically pack itself for our move.
Granted, it condensises itself so fast it turns into a blackhole from the amount of energy
I wish I had infinite money withought crashing the economy and living in 2023 but time still progreses

I wish I had infinite money withought crashing the economy and living in 2023 but time still progreses
Granted but your money is only usable playing Monopoly.

I wish I were an Oscar Mayer Weiner
That is what I truly wish to be
Cause if I were a Oscar Mayer Weiner
Everyone would be in love with me......:blush:

Granted but your money is only usable playing Monopoly.

I wish I were an Oscar Mayer Weiner
That is what I truly wish to be
Cause if I were a Oscar Mayer Weiner
Everyone would be in love with me......:blush:
Granted, you're currently getting the mustard and relish spa treatment

I wish I could reach that itchy spot between my shoulder blades

Granted. Your nerdy friends have all turned to gummies and you are now a cannibal.

I wish work days were 4 hrs not 8+.
Granted, you only work 4 hours a day and you are now living in a van down by the river.

I wish it wasn't hotter than a hoochie coochie.

Granted, your doing for the funeral.

I wish road construction actually got done on time.
Granted, the road construction will be done on time, but it's now a virus and you have it. Please stop spreading road construction everywhere you go. They have a cure for it now.

I wish you would drop the bomb tonight.

Last edited:
Granted, the road construction will be done on time, but it's now a virus and you have it. Please stop spreading road construction everywhere you go. They have a cure for it now.

I wish you would drop the bomb tonight.
wish granted, but it was a bomb popsicle.

I wish @Shadow got his elon musk money and bought EQ

Granted, and now you have to hear why did the human cross the road jokes on the daily.

i wish Americans could start calling it back bacon instead of Canadian bacon
Granted, we now call it Back Bacon after your country's new name, "Back". This results in all of the signs needing to be changed, so can Back no longer provides free healthcare.

I wish I had a Hawaiian pizza with extra back bacon on it.

I wish I had a Hawaiian pizza with extra back bacon on it.
Granted and now you learn that Hawaiian pizza was actually invented in Canada.

and since pineapple on pizza is an abomination i wish that Hawaiian pizza was never created

Granted and now you learn that Hawaiian pizza was actually invented in Canada.

and since pineapple on pizza is an abomination i wish that Hawaiian pizza was never created
Granted but now there is Alabama (sorry alabama) pizza

I wish I had an iced chai this morning

Granted but you have to spend time answering 100's of questions about MQ2Bard release (couldn't resist)

I wish Test wasn't down twice as much as Live servers.
granted, but now it is 5 down 5 times as much.

I wish i had slept in this morning

granted, but now it is 5 down 5 times as much.
Granted, but the servers came up much sooner than expected and you slept through it

I hope Sic and the other devs don't have to post 800 times today about when MQ will be updated (You know it's gonna happen)

Granted, but the servers came up much sooner than expected and you slept through it

I hope Sic and the other devs don't have to post 800 times today about when MQ will be updated (You know it's gonna happen)
Granted the reply count has now gone up to 1600 times today with an equal count of mq2bard arrival date questions each on the incorrect thread to drive @Sic and our other moderators extra bananas

That 70S Show Burn GIF by PeacockTV

I wish the Zerker 1.5 pre-quest and 1.5 epic wasn't so damn stupid...

Granted, but you've been fired.

I wish EEE width shoes where more common.
Granted. It is now fashionable to wear EEE clown shoes. Don't you guys look stylish!
1689781020504.png

I wish that stores would continue to sell sneakers in white and/or grey without all the silly rainbow colors which are so common on shoes today. De-saturate shoes!

(I completely sympathize on the wide shoe issue. I just had to order some 4e Reebok shoes from Target online). I used to be able to find them in person, but haven't been able to do so lately.

Last edited:
Contest Reply Game: The Monkey's Paw

Users who are viewing this thread

Back