• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Contest Reply Game: The Monkey's Paw (1 Viewer)

Granted - you now have the mental image of post as a Salvador Dali painting at all times

I wish I had a large sub from Pat's Steaks in Philly right now
granted but you have to get me one too (and i dunno what pat's steaks is)

I wish I wasn't so tired lately :p

granted but you have to get me one too (and i dunno what pat's steaks is)

I wish I wasn't so tired lately :p

soooo gooood.....drooool....

soooo gooood.....drooool....
Granted, but you have to eat the sandwitch after being drown in YaHoo chocolate drink.

I wish I wasn't so dependent upon MQ2 to have fun in EQ anymore and patch days didn't suck.

Granted, but you have to eat the sandwitch after being drown in YaHoo chocolate drink.

I wish I wasn't so dependent upon MQ2 to have fun in EQ anymore and patch days didn't suck.
Granted, but lag chain disconnects you.

i wish the everlasting gobbstopper was truly everlasting

Granted, but you've been sucked into an endless infinite abyss where time is meaningless. Also there's no internet connection.

I wish i had an extra day between Sunday and Monday...

Granted, but it was made by @hytiek and since we've since his version of what he calls a sloppy joe, it's a sad rendition of a cheeseburger and leaves you forever wanting a real cheeseburger.

I wish I could learn to write Lua in under 30 minutes

Granted, but it was made by @hytiek and since we've since his version of what he calls a sloppy joe, it's a sad rendition of a cheeseburger and leaves you forever wanting a real cheeseburger.

I wish I could learn to write Lua in under 30 minutes
Granted, but your mental capacity shrinks so you're only good for hello world.

I wished my gf would like spicy.

Granted, but your mental capacity shrinks so you're only good for hello world.

I wished my gf would like spicy.
Granted, but now everything is a subtitle even in real life and they can no longer distinguish between a joke and a serious subtitle.

I wish I knew how this thread is still alive.

Granted - but now every time someone adds to it you hear a lil buzz in your head to remind you it is still ALIVE!

I wish I could lose weight like I used to be able to 25 years ago without trying so hard

Granted - but now every time someone adds to it you hear a lil buzz in your head to remind you it is still ALIVE!

I wish I could lose weight like I used to be able to 25 years ago without trying so hard
Granted - but now with weight loss comes hair loss

I wish that you could visit people in Heaven.

granted but now your dog still sleeps on the bed when your not home regardless

i wish DPG could finally get something right and fix this dx11 debacle

Granted, but you will always forget 30 seconds after remembering each thing in an endless loop.

I wish I could work from home and get paid more!

Granted but now your a monkey proctologist and you are paid in ripen bananas.
I wish had the ability to make the world happy.

Granted if I can blame the stroke or the brain tumors I do.

I wish all the girls on Everquest were actually girls. And wanted to fornicate with me. Yeah that's all.

Granted, but your U and A keys are reversed, a detail you consistently forget.

I wish I could counterfeit any kind of ticket/receipts to get free entry into events.
Granted replace the C and X keys give me a sec.

I wish Big Dick pills really worked. Ohhh booo. Secretly so do all of you!!!

Granted replace the C and X keys give me a sec.

I wish Big Dick pills really worked. Ohhh booo. Secretly so do all of you!!!
Granted, but your buttocks will inflate to a size that doesn't go unnoticed for anyone you come across in the street.

I wish desserts made your metabolism faster and rapidly lose weight as a result.

Granted - but the internet just went down and now you cannot get online to shop!

I wish I could be happy all day, every day.

Contest Reply Game: The Monkey's Paw

Users who are viewing this thread

Back