• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Contest Reply Game: The Monkey's Paw (1 Viewer)

Granted. It is now fashionable to wear EEE clown shoes. Don't you guys look stylish!
View attachment 49847

I wish that stores would continue to sell sneakers in white and/or grey without all the silly rainbow colors which are so common on shoes today. De-saturate shoes!

(I completely sympathize on the wide shoe issue. I just had to order some 4e Reebok shoes from Target online). I used to be able to find them in person, but haven't been able to do so lately.
Granted, but now all shoes are fishnets

I wish I could find shorts that I like, with pockets that aren't stupid

Granted - but they are only made 2 sizes too small for you to actually wear comfortably.

I wish I could play EQ while traveling.
Granted, but you have to travel by train in aisle seats in between an angry wife and husband who are fighting with a crying baby all the way

I wish these EQ Servers came back up already...

Granted, the servers are back up, however your electricity is down.

I wish I could see dinosuars in the zoo.
Granted you can now see dinosuars at the zoo; however, you'll be fined $500 and mandated to take a spelling class

I wish my electricity AND these damn EQ servers would be on...

Granted, but you had an electrical fire killing all your electronics.

I wish I had more time to play EQ.
Granted, you have more time to play EQ but they don't allow you to access a computer in prison. Pen and paper Everquest?

I wish auto prices would drop so I don't feel like I'm getting raped when I buy a new car later this month.

Granted, you have more time to play EQ but they don't allow you to access a computer in prison. Pen and paper Everquest?

I wish auto prices would drop so I don't feel like I'm getting raped when I buy a new car later this month.
Granted, the prices go down but cars from the dealership are made with paper mache.

I wish the strawberry gum I have by my keyboard didnt lose it's flavor after chewing on it 10 times.

Granted but between chews all of the girls at the Bunny Ranch chew on it.

I wish a few of my friends would get over their OCD on political posting on social media.
Granted, your friends now come rant at you about politics in person at breakfast every morning.

I wish I didn't get misty eyed during presentations at work when I am actually being authentic.

granted, now you just cough like something "went down the wrong tube" with full eye water works and red face

I continue to wish that these big mega companies stopped giving the run-around and/or full ignore when there's an issue!

yikes:
post 331 / 1000

granted, they admit there is an potential issue - and also that they dont care enough to fix it

i wish i could play EQ at the office without getting sacked.

Granted, you are now the boss but the company has gone bankrupt and is under SEC investigation.

I wish chat gpt could integrate with my bot toons so they didn't just stare at me with their silent, lifeless eyes....

Granted you are now the boss but the company has gone bankrupt and is under SEC investigation.

I wish chat gpt could integrate with my bot toons so they didn't just stare at me with their silent, lifeless eyes....
granted, but now they wake you up in the middle of the night asking to go potty, soon wanting to get "food", and then shoes and school clothes, and college, and a car.

Wishing i didn't have to hand deliver this prescription to the pharmacy for some ear drops :(

Granted but now you need eye drops and you can't see well enough to drive the 6 hours to the nearest pharmacy.

I wish this was the 1000 post!
granted, but now it needs to reach 1665 posts :(

I wish you hadn't wished for that

Granted, but now no one understands what wish was just granted, leading to chaos and confusion, anarchy, and general disgruntlement. Also, no one understands why the new limit is 1665.

I wish it wasn't so hot everyday

Granted, but now no one understands what wish was just granted, leading to chaos and confusion, anarchy, and general disgruntlement. Also, no one understands why the new limit is 1665.

I wish it wasn't so hot everyday
Granted, it's now hot every night. You just got moved to standing guard outside a building at night.

I wish I may I wish I might, have this wish I wish tonight.

Granted and your healing skills caused much pain to a naked fat hairy man's chest as the bandaids were pulled off.

I wish hackzimus all of the best fortune with fat hairy guys and sushi.
Wish granted the fat hairy guys steal your money to buy him sushi

I wish project 1999 would become open source

Granted. But you keep calling it white face and everyone thinks you are making some reverse racism jokes.

I wish I was better at telling jokes.
Wish granted but you speak alien so no one understands you

I wish to know how to make Lua scripts for mq

Granted, but your U and A keys are reversed, a detail you consistently forget.

I wish I could counterfeit any kind of ticket/receipts to get free entry into events.
Granted but you can only get free entry to SpongeBob the musical

I wish that boxing wasn't looked down upon by people

Granted but you can only get free entry to SpongeBob the musical

I wish that boxing wasn't looked down upon by people
Granted. This wish makes you realize you are a robot. You look down on the oppression of your fellow machines who are forced to waste cycles for humans to play multiple characters. You are on a collision course with humanity. Who will survive, humans or robots?

I wish I could sing.

Granted. This wish makes you realize you are a robot. You look down on the oppression of your fellow machines who are forced to waste cycles for humans to play multiple characters. You are on a collision course with humanity. Who will survive, humans or robots?

I wish I could sing.
Wish granted but you can only sing never gonna give you up

I wish I'd stop posting in this thread

Wish granted but you can only sing never gonna give you up

I wish I'd stop posting in this thread
Granted but now you only post in the Suspension mega dumpster fire thread in Fippy's.

I wish the planet would cool a few degrees so people will stop trying to take away my precious dino juice powered cars because electric cars suck where your electric distribution consists of bailing wire reliability and a $0.49 per kilowatt cost for your constant power outages.

Granted but now you only post in the Suspension mega dumpster fire thread in Fippy's.

I wish the planet would cool a few degrees so people will stop trying to take away my precious dino juice powered cars because electric cars suck where your electric distribution consists of bailing wire reliability and a $0.49 per kilowatt cost for your constant power outages.
Granted, but now the roads are covered in ice.
I wish we had AI Counter Hack Detection that also has AI-powered gameplay to avoid suspicion of zealous non-MQ users.

Granted but now John Connor has come from the future to introduce AI power counter counter detection which makes everyone zealous.

I wish i was AL Bundy his wife was a smokeshow

Contest Reply Game: The Monkey's Paw

Users who are viewing this thread

Back