• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Contest Reply Game: The Monkey's Paw (1 Viewer)

I wish we were closer to completing this monkey paw game!
Granted. It sits dormant for 3 years until someone necro's it for you (per the usual).

I wish people would "auto leave" their dang familiars. Tired of looking at em during raids!

EDIT - Oldman beat me to it

Granted, but it's only with ones who you forgot and can't find.

I wish mod edit: "relgion and politics guy" had more empathy.
granted the empathy they have towards people is transferred to Iksar
I wish people would understand iksar are the superior race

Granted but they are now the sole food source for Ogres and Trolls.

I wish I wasn't hungry and thinking about smoked Iksar tail.

Granted, but now you are overly-sated and you're thinking about the smell of your Iksar girlfriend's feet.

I wish I could combine the animosity, insidiousness, and wretchedness of the old Sullon Zek server with the Azerothian pvp realm i played in 2005/2006.

Wish granted since iksar are the superior race nothing bad happens and they take over all the land but you can't play any other race

I wish for money

granted, money now exists. you don't have any.

I wish I had a little pet that would attack things for me

Granted, but it's only Everquest 2

I wish I had an arcade machine.
granted but the wish-granter has ocular degeneration and read it is as "an archaic machine" and now your eq machine is a og 386

I wish i could come up with a wish

granted but the wish-granter has ocular degeneration and read it is as "an archaic machine" and now your eq machine is a og 386

I wish i could come up with a wish
Granted, every wish in this thread is now yours, but you have to go back and re-read every single one. Out loud and veeeerrrrryyyy ssssllllllooooowwwwlllllyyyyyy

I wish I had a better understanding of gitlab

Granted, every wish in this thread is now yours, but you have to go back and re-read every single one. Out loud and veeeerrrrryyyy ssssllllllooooowwwwlllllyyyyyy

I wish I had a better understanding of gitlab
Wish granted but now you have no idea what github is

I wish this thread wasn't dead.

Granted, but the chances of it staying alive are dependent on a tiny number of committed users and it might die again at any time.

I wish I could travel anywhere by train

Granted but a wavy polar vortex causes the coldest summer in history

I wish I could drink without getting a hangover

Contest Reply Game: The Monkey's Paw

Users who are viewing this thread

Back