• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Contest Reply Game: The Monkey's Paw (3 Viewers)

Wish granted hes not on venus hes on jupitor and right before he clicks the button he moves out of satelite range

I wish for infinite mushroom spinach omeltes because their tasty.

Granted, but they are 445 used fence posts and you are required to store therm on your bed.

I wish my mage would get the epic piece drop that its been camping since yesterday...

Granted, but they are 445 used fence posts and you are required to store therm on your bed.

I wish my mage would get the epic piece drop that its been camping since yesterday...
Granted, but the body disappears before you can loot it.

I wish I didn't have to make a wish every time I told the previous person what was wrong with their wish.

I wish cwtn plugins were available on emu.

Granted but they cost 2x as much and do not have 1/2 the functionality.

I wish I had the money to make a new version of EverQuest

I wish cwtn plugins were available on emu.

Granted but they cost 2x as much and do not have 1/2 the functionality.

I wish I had the money to make a new version of EverQuest
Wish granted, but no one plays the new version you make.
I wish, I could get my friends into EverQuest.

Wish granted, you are now an Oscar Meyer Wiener and due to the power of the Oscar Meyer Wiener you have no ill affect
I also wish i was an Oscar Meyer Wiener so i could hang out with @Oldman66

Wish granted, you didn't start watching them I did then we started watching them together!
I wish we had a 3rd person to watch cop audit videos on youtube.

Wish granted, you didn't start watching them I did then we started watching them together!
I wish we had a 3rd person to watch cop audit videos on youtube.
Granted, but the whole time I'm complaining about how the cammer is an idiot.

I wish cop audit videos showed more good cops.

Granted, but the whole time I'm complaining about how the cammer is an idiot.

I wish cop audit videos showed more good cops.
Wish granted, but then we would see why we don’t have more good cops because we would be watching a lot of videos of the idiots they have to deal with.

I wish I didn’t have to be a work today
And was playing EQ

Last edited:
Wish granted, he wished that you got banned from all eq servers.

I wish cwtn didn't complain about the cameraman.

Granted but you crash on the way to collect it leaving you immobile so you can't spend it.

I wish I had more friends.

Wish Granted! Unfortunately, that one knee only bends backwards and it feels right and good. Your hip does not cooperate with the reverse bending knee and this makes it very difficult to walk and impossible to run with one leg operating fluidly in the right direction opposed to that one knee which wants to operate backwards.

I wish for better memory recall.

Granted but now you write down every single thought on paper so you can recollect.

I wish the prestige tag on items would drop off after they were a couple xpacs old.
Granted but all of the stats were attached to the tags so the items are worthless.

I wish when my body dies, there is an option to upload my consciousness to Norrath.

Granted but all of the stats were attached to the tags so the items are worthless.

I wish when my body dies, there is an option to upload my consciousness to Norrath.
Granted, but since it DBG's, your asleep and crash the server whenever you wake up.

I wish i had MQ tools to do RL boring task (looking at you work)...

granted, but he only knows how to make peanut butter and sardine sandwiches

I wish it was summer already

Granted you know get bronchitis that last for months at a time!

I wish I didn't have to take English classes.

Contest Reply Game: The Monkey's Paw

Users who are viewing this thread

Back