• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Click "RG3" at the very bottom-left of this page to change it. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
MQ2Nav

Plugin - MQ2Nav Release Thread (1 Viewer) 1.3.3

RedCents
I just loaded very vanilla mq2 and I'm trying to set up my UI. I've noticed a dead spot that has something invisible or something I can click into or through. I noticed it initially with my merc window and now my MQ2 box is stuck. Any advice on how to fix it?

A screenshot of what I think the bounds are for the dead spot are attached.

RedCents
33¢
BoThunder has some geometry inside these boxes. The mesh doesn't build inside them. Any way to change that?

View attachment 29086
I do have the same issue and been trying to play around with various settings and by placing walkable areas inside there to no avail.
Any input on how to get the meshgenerator to generate meshes inside these boxes would be greatly appreciated.

RedCents
190¢
I've been ignoring this for the most part but now that I have something running smooth id like to fix it,,(has this ever happened to anyone? if so how do you fix?)
The entire left middle side of my screen has somethign wrong with it. When I mouseover it switches from EQ cursor to Windows Cursor and when it switches to windows cursor I cannot click anything in EQ until I find the spot where the EQ Cursor comes back into action . It is extremely inconvenient because I cannot Click anyhting on nearly half of my screen.
I have unloaded and reloaded a cpl of time in attempts to rid the issue, but no luck.

RedCents
536¢
Having issues clicking into bags and picking up items, while MQ2 is loaded. once mq2 is unloaded no issue
anyone else havong this issue
didnt start having issue till after a forced windows update

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)