• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Click "RG3" at the very bottom-left of this page to change it. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
MQ2Nav

Plugin - MQ2Nav Release Thread (1 Viewer) 1.3.3

RedCents
854¢
Doing /nav option |log=off ie /dge /nav id ${Me.ID} |log=off
For your one line hotkey will not output a spam for that nav only, macro writers should be doing that for the movement so people don't get spammed.

RedCents
10¢
I'm still fairly new to all of this, but whenever I use a macro that needs to unload the MQ2Nav plugin, it will not reload on any toon without a full camp and exit of the game. I have also tested just unloading MQ2Nav without a macro, just the regular unloading method, and it still will not reload without full exit. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Sic

Nihil ᛗ
RedCents
10,587¢
I'm still fairly new to all of this, but whenever I use a macro that needs to unload the MQ2Nav plugin, it will not reload on any toon without a full camp and exit of the game. I have also tested just unloading MQ2Nav without a macro, just the regular unloading method, and it still will not reload without full exit. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
double check your macroquest2.ini

you will have a section in there that is [Plugins]
1618503756245.png

make sure it is

and not /mq2nav=1

Sic

Nihil ᛗ
RedCents
10,587¢
All of a sudden /nav target is not working and I am getting the error message "No mesh file loaded", I have done /plugin mq2nav its not working.
did you accidentally reinstall VV to another directory and no you no longer have meshes in the directory that mq2 is looking?

if you have meshes you should be able to /nav reload

if you don't have meshes, you can run the mesh updater from the launcher
1618507671609.png

cannonballdex

Mad Scientist
RedCents
1,773¢
/plugin mq2nav
/nav ui
Always worked for me. I noticed a few updates ago that the /nav ui window is never there when I log in anymore and I have to unload and load to get it back.
In the settings under Mesh checkbox to auto update navmesh (if you are editing or replacing navmesh files)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)