• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Click "RG3" at the very bottom-left of this page to change it. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
MQ2Nav

Plugin - MQ2Nav Release Thread (1 Viewer) 1.3.3

RedCents
I have the same problem when using MQ2Next. I cannot use e.g. shm mode 2 (shaman chase mode)- It gives me an error "Chase Assist Mode requires a mesh for the zone you're in...". I check my MQ2Nav Tools.. it says No navmesh loaded. I clicked the Reload button, and it says "No nav mesh aviliable for ....".

I have my MQ2Next in C:\RedGuidesNext, and the MQ2Nave folder in the C:\RedGuidesNext\resources. Seems the program cannot find it for some reasons.

I also tried using the knightly migration script to move from my original MQ2 to MQ2next...

Please help.

Thanks.

RedCents
70¢
Does anyone else have an issue with one character, the same character and class, that always lags behind the rest of the group?

For example, I play a Warr, with three berzerkers, shaman, and bard in tow. The War (main) will take off running, and as expected, the rest of the group trails behind him in a group. All except the shaman. The shaman lags soooooo far back, that I am constantly waiting for it to catch up.

It is also ALWAYS the shaman. What I mean is I have another Shaman on a different account, and if I change the group makeup with other toons, it is always the shaman lagging behind. Also, my buddy has a shaman and in the past I have logged his toon in and used it so he could get xp (when mine didn't need it) and his shaman lags behind like all the rest.

What is this about, and can it be fixed so the shaman sticks with the rest of the cluster following?

Sic

RedCents
13,210¢
Does anyone else have an issue with one character, the same character and class, that always lags behind the rest of the group?

For example, I play a Warr, with three berzerkers, shaman, and bard in tow. The War (main) will take off running, and as expected, the rest of the group trails behind him in a group. All except the shaman. The shaman lags soooooo far back, that I am constantly waiting for it to catch up.

It is also ALWAYS the shaman. What I mean is I have another Shaman on a different account, and if I change the group makeup with other toons, it is always the shaman lagging behind. Also, my buddy has a shaman and in the past I have logged his toon in and used it so he could get xp (when mine didn't need it) and his shaman lags behind like all the rest.

What is this about, and can it be fixed so the shaman sticks with the rest of the cluster following?
i had this issue when using eqbcs - it wasn't actually lagging, it was just getting eqbc commands at a later time than the rest of the team. so if i did a /bcg //nav id ${Me.ID} my 6th toon would be the one that took 10 or 15 seconds longer before it started doing anything. this is why i made the swap to eqbcs2.

not sure under what circumstnaces your shaman is doing the lagging, if it is the same issue i had.

however - I would also ensure that you don't have your background fps set to min (alt-o) on that toon as that can and will definitely cause issues. I suggest at least 30 background fps for all your toons. having too low of background fps can and definitely will cause you to have headache with automation taking place in the background.

RedCents
570¢
When i run the game with MQ2 there is an invisible window in the center of my screen that wont allow me to click on anything in game, I am able to click and move this out of the way to get to what i need to click but then it just covers other thing I may need to click later its very annoying. Is there some way to minimize this or eliminate it completly??

Sic

RedCents
13,210¢
When i run the game with MQ2 there is an invisible window in the center of my screen that wont allow me to click on anything in game, I am able to click and move this out of the way to get to what i need to click but then it just covers other thing I may need to click later its very annoying. Is there some way to minimize this or eliminate it completly??
it is a bug with mq2nav
/plugin mq2nav unload
then
/plugin mq2nav load

then when you have the /nav ui window visible - just close it out - it won't try and load anymore unless you /nav ui so it will no longer be "ghosted"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)