- Other Authors
- eqmule, plure, xowis, jdowling
- Included in Very Vanilla
- Included! No need to download.
MQ2Nav allows intelligent navigation and pathfinding in EverQuest. The plugin also includes an optional in-game overlay.
MQ2Nav relies on navigation meshes for each zone, which can be created with one click.
To make a mesh, use MeshGenerator.exe.
- Meshgenerator tool to make and modify zone meshes.
- Can handle tricky terrain. including stairs and doors.
- Waypoint system
- Navigate to doors, items, characters
- Customize navigation based on an area in the zone
- Test paths in Meshgenerator.
For quick setup and usage with KissAssist, consult our MQ2Nav guide.
For build instructions, see the github readme.
- /nav Target Navigate to your current target.
- /nav Stop Stop navigation.
- /nav Pause Pause navigation.
- /nav ui toggle displaying the in-game user interface
- /nav [save | load] Save/Load settings.
- /nav Reload Reload Navmesh.
- /nav Recordwaypoint <waypoint name> <waypoint tag> create a waypoint.
- /nav loc X Y Z Navigate to coordinates.
- /nav Item [click] [once] Navigate to item (and click it)
- /nav Door Navigate to door/option (and click it)
- /nav wp <waypoint> Navigate to waypoint.
- /nav help shows in-game help
Macro Data Reference
Include MQ2Nav in your macros with brainiac's guide.
"mq2nav won't load"
Download and install the latest Directx for win 10.
"the zone is too big so I can't make a mesh"
try changing the tile size.
MeshGenerator Advanced Tutorial:
- Server Type
- Live, Emu, TLP, Test Server
- Show all