• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

MQ Compile 1.4 (1 Viewer)

how does this compile work? i have MQ up and running but if i type in codes like /cadehelp or /levitate on in the MQ textbox it just says it cant understand the command....anybody can provide me with a little help id be very appreciative...ty ><

I crawled out from under my rock today and redid my compile, try what wasn't working and post what's still not here.

Hey cade was wondering if you could make me a better targeting macro or a pathing/targeting macro for tables in pof... been using my 69 bard there for great exp but because of the uneven surface the targeting macro will jump around a lot causing me to not focus in on one target... also the casters that surround the outside of tables area are not nice so i was wondering how i can exclude them from target list.... Im fairly new at compling and im learning c++ so anything you can do would be great...

Thanks sooooo much inadvance and I owe you one bro...

Sure thing :) I'll need to know what classes exactly you're trying to avoid. Or even better their names if it's specific yo their class. Haven't been to PoF in a long time.

Hey Cade .... ummmm did ya forget to compile docrack in the last upload ... not in the dll list... maybe I am just being a noob

Alright cade here are the names of mobs i would like to aviod at pof tables...

A Doomfire Chaplain
A Doomfire Wizard
A Doomfire Protector
Guardian of Doomfire

Things I would like to pull (warriors basically)

A Doomfire Soldier
A Doomfire Guardian

The average circle size i use is 80 cause its a nice big area around there... usually takes like 5 mins a kill or close to it... if you need anything else give a hollar... and for anyone looking... the exp at lv 69 is about 15% aa per kill

Warp target working fine, haven't tested /zone or succor yet.

PS, the update fixed the CTD issue with links.

Something like this maybe?

Rich (BB code):
/declare OldTarget bool global false

Sub Main
:targetloop
/target A Doomfire Soldier
/if (!${Target.ID}) /target A Doomfire Guardian
/if (!${Target.ID}) /goto :targetloop
/if (!${Target.Distance} > 100) /goto :targetloop
/if (${Target.Name.NotEqual[A Doomfire Soldier]} || ${Target.Name.NotEqual[A Doomfire Guardian]} || ${Target.Equal[$OldTarget]}) /goto :targetloop
/varset OldTarget (${Target})

Hey this is what the mac looks like so far with gm check and you tell me if it looks right cade.... btw i love you =)

/declare OldTarget bool global false

Sub Main

:targetloop
/doevents
/call GMcheck
/target A Doomfire Soldier
/if (!${Target.ID}) /target A Doomfire Guardian
/if (!${Target.ID}) /goto :targetloop
/if (!${Target.Distance} > 100) /goto :targetloop
/if (${Target.Name.NotEqual[A Doomfire Soldier]} || ${Target.Name.NotEqual[A Doomfire Guardian]} || ${Target.Equal[$OldTarget]}) /goto :targetloop
/varset OldTarget (${Target})

Sub GMcheck
/if (${Spawn[gm].ID}) {
/echo Gm detected
/beep
/beep
/beep
/keypress 9
/endmac
/unload
/q
}
/return

Sub event_camp
/sit
/camp desk
/return

sub event_zoned
/delay 5s
/sit
/camp desk
/endmac
/return

sub event_dzadd
/dzadd personyouwanttoadd
/return

sub event_invite
/invite
/return

Warrenne is referring to
Rich (BB code):
 Sub GMcheck
/if (${Spawn[gm].ID}) {
/echo Gm detected
/beep
/beep
/beep
/keypress 9
/endmac
/unload
/q
}

once you hit /endmac, you aren't going to execure /unload.... and if you did execute unload, what would execute /q?

The answer is no. I also found that genius code in a macro I copied, and fixed it. I think I made it /q then /endmac, as it will likely continue to run after /q long enough to do /endmac.

MQ2 attaches itself to a specific eqgame process. Therefore, a macro will terminate along with the independent MQ2 process when that instance of eqgame.exe is unloaded from memory.

It is pointless to put an /endmac after a /q.

For this purpose, /q is your best bet. Besides... Who cares if MQ2 is still running on your machine after you /q? There is no client currently running for a GM to check for hacks, so it doesn't matter at all...

-CodeCaster

kamana07 said:
Circling is glitching up any help?

make sure your mq2moveutils.ini looks like this:

[Defaults]
AutoPause=on
BreakOnWarp=on
BreakDist=250.0
BreakOnGate=on
Verbosity=1
stuckDist=0.8
turnDirection=10.0
stuckCheck=5
StuckLogic=off

Important that the last line is "off"

Hope that helps
:cool:

(not that anyone actually uses this anymore)

- Added MQ2Auctionit
- Added MQ2Clickies
- Added MQ2Emotes
- Added MQ2Eqbc
- Added MQ2Eqbsc (It's an .exe, not a .dll)
- Added MQ2FPS
- Added MQ2Gmcheck
- Added MQ2Krust (It needs to be updated, when I added it it was still recent)
- Added MQ2Netbots
- Added MQ2Netheal
- Added MQ2Netstats
- Added MQ2Notepad
- Added MQ2Tswitch

More to come later today

- Added MQ2TDoN
- Added MQ2Mission
- Added MQ2Sniffer
- Added MQ2Task
- Added MQ2Switch (Odessa's, not Tone's)
- Added MQ2Hidedoors

Is anyone willing to write documentations for these? I don't care who you steal them from :p

- Added offsets to MQ2DoCrack.ini
- Added Battletroll's general HUD.ini
- Added the krust macro files
- Updated MQ2Krust
- Updated MQ2LinkDB.txt (That means more new links. Some of you have been complaining about this)

I'm just letting people know that I haven't been updating anything because...I'm on a boat ;) I hear there's been a patch, when I get back around friday I'll get things updated.

Codecaster - I'll only steal them from you with your permission :D

Right on bro, hope it is pleasure and not business and if it is business, I hope you get some RnR in there. Enjoy your time.

MQ Compile 1.4

Users who are viewing this thread

Back