• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

MQ Compile 1.4 (1 Viewer)

i havent seem cade today. use moon's compile. there are no plugins atm, but at least MQ works.

Even on moon's compile i dl the zip and i try to extract and all i get is " no files to extract" or somthing like that...anyone know anything ?

/stick was expected, need to do a change that I made a while ago. Did that work btw?

MQ2Autoforage hasn't worked for a while, I expected it.
MQ2Cadestuff - probably the wrong offset.
MQ2Piggyzone - When it's loaded or when a command is used?
MQ2Twist - :(
MQ2DoCrack - :(

Not sure on the piggyzone when its used or loaded... i sorta put that list together based on other people's posts. I'll check in a minute.

So no one has any idea on what to do with this error im getting? I try to Download Cades zip or Moon's zip and I go to extract the files and it tells me there isnt any files to be extracted anyone have any clue as to why this is happening?

Cade I loaded it just fine. The plugins I loaded were cadestuff,piggyzone,moveutils,docrack and twist. I have not tried to test any yet. I just wanted to give you a status report. Should I assume warp, succor and the like will work ?

thanks for all the hard work I really appreciate it.

I loaded EQ fine with your Compile. Matter of fact, it worked great (I didn't try /warp /gate) although I did click on a linked Item and it crashed my EQ client.

kk testing some features out. i can confirm /gate works fine...although it didn't take me to MY bind spot hehe...took me to the right zone. However, /warp loc did cause CTD.

having problems with Twist too Cade .... load moveutils and loads good... fire up a circle works ok ... stop circle and start twist CTD

I've got a working compile that fixes every single issue in this thread... I got just a couple more things I want to add to it and I'll send it up. I know Cade's probably going thru withdrawl due to his banning, so I will try to help you guys out until he recovers. ;) Give me until tomorrow evening to work out the kinks and I'll start up a thread.

-CodeCaster

Yeah I have the linking problem aswell bigdaddy, as well as warp and gate and zone CTD. When I type /warp target or /gate or /zone, it will appear as if it is doing the function (i.e. zoning), but will instead CTD

MQ Compile 1.4

Users who are viewing this thread

Back