• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Click "RG3" at the very bottom-left of this page to change it. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
Sic's Hotkeys

Utility Sic's Hotkeys

Server Type
Live, Emu, TLP, Test Server
Please don't listen to the "Chase Button" in the video. Use the Chase Button code down below
CWTN Alias
You can make this alias to use eqbc to easily send your group to do the same command...
You do not have permission to view the full content of this resource. Join us with Level 2 access or earn your way in with RedCents. Log in or register now.
Author
Sic
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 7 ratings

More resources from Sic

Latest updates

1. Updated to include a video "Sic's Move Your Toons Guide"

Created a video demonstrating the use of some of these hotkeys and how i move my group around...
  2. Reorganized a bit, changed the Berzerker.Command to Me.Class.ShortName

- put the "frequently used" hotkeys at the top - these are the ones i get multiple questions...
  3. Updated with some of the CWTN commands i use

Updated post with some of the CWTN commands I use

Latest reviews

Awesome stuff for newbies
Best compilation of hotkeys on redguides. 10/10 will link page to people.
nice job ...wish I understood more about what you are talking about. Been a member for a while but do to health reasons, I am just now getting into learning the ins and outs of the best way to utilize MQ2 and Kissassist.
Sic
Sic
it gets easier with time! Sorry to hear about your health issues, you'll get the hang of it soon enough.
Thanks Sic. What's the pink potion?
Awesome
thanks Sic, this gives a great place to start. now to be able to import them to all my boxes simply :)
Awesome sic as always! Spent today working out using Knightly's parse, updated the Camp on to (if you wanted to update): /bcg //if (${Parse[0,${Me.Class.ShortName.Equal[BER]}]}) /zerk mode 1