• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Click "RG3" at the very bottom-left of this page to change it. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
Sic's Hotkeys

Utility Sic's Hotkeys

Server Type
Live, Test Server

***​
Since Chat just added all of the CWTN plugins to use shortnames for their commands you can also replace any /${Berzerker.Command wtih /${Me.Class.ShortName} and not have to have...
You do not have permission to view the full content of this resource. Join us with Level 2 access or earn your way in with RedCents. Log in or register now.
Author
Sic
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 3 ratings

More resources from Sic

Latest updates

1. Updated to include a video "Sic's Move Your Toons Guide"

Created a video demonstrating the use of some of these hotkeys and how i move my group around...
  2. Reorganized a bit, changed the Berzerker.Command to Me.Class.ShortName

- put the "frequently used" hotkeys at the top - these are the ones i get multiple questions...
  3. Updated with some of the CWTN commands i use

Updated post with some of the CWTN commands I use

Latest reviews

Awesome
thanks Sic, this gives a great place to start. now to be able to import them to all my boxes simply :)
Awesome sic as always! Spent today working out using Knightly's parse, updated the Camp on to (if you wanted to update): /bcg //if (${Parse[0,${Me.Class.ShortName.Equal[BER]}]}) /zerk mode 1