• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
MQ2Rogue

Combat Assist MQ2Rogue 2393

Software Requirements
Redguides Level 2 membership to access up to date Macroquest from --Redguides ONLY--
MQ2Nav (included with VV)
MQ2MoveUtils (included with VV)
Server Type
🏢 Live Test

2019 ESA Winner
Q.)Why a rogue?
A.)Maybe you already have one that is collecting dust. Maybe you need a character that can move around unhindered with SoS. Maybe you just want something that will automatically retrieve the puller's corpse if they die while pulling. Maybe you need more synergy. Maybe this is your main and you're just tired of hitting buttons 90000 times and want something that hits the right buttons in the right order every time.
MQ2Rogue.png

MQ2Rogue UI Window as of Jan 01 2021
1609598917284.png

1573612951459.png
Author
ChatWithThisName
First release
Last update
Rating
4.96 star(s) 26 ratings

Resource team

More resources from ChatWithThisName

Share this resource

Latest updates

1. 03/06/2024

- added automagical BP Usage - - can deactivate if you don't want
  2. 01/03/2024

- EscapeForEndRegen cleanup
  3. 12/22/2022

- corrected issue with escaping for endregen usage

Latest reviews

This is the 5th Plugin I have purchased and I have yet to be disappointed. This is very good DPS out of the box without drawing aggro. Which is exactly what I wanted out of the box. Of course it's feature rich. It does what you ask from your Rogue.
Have been using several of the class (zerk, rog, pal, shd, clr, bst) plugins for a week or so now and have seen solid improvements to DPS, survivability, and overall ease of use for my teams. I never knew that my teams had this potential that was just waiting to be unlocked! I have been able to finish content that I was getting slaughtered on before the class plugins.
Awesome plugin, fantastic DPS, couldn't ask for more.
Have been using pretty much all of the available CWTN plugs for almost a year now (with exception of WAR and MNK, but they are next). These are phenomenal! I cannot fathom the amount of time and work that must have been, and continues to be, put into each of these. Not to mention the pretty much live support from the developers and community. Bravo and Thank you!
Freaking amazing plugin. Only thing to note because I had no clue: If you are trying to get the Rogue alliance to go off here is what you do: Have everyone (melee) in your group put some type of poison on their weapons. Once you do, alliance has a higher rate of going off. For some reason, I always thought you had to cast the alliance, and then put poison on the blade for it to go off. Wrong! Have poison applied on before the fight on each person and you will notice the alliance will trigger. Hope this helps
This is what I was looking for the whole time.
great plugins i have on all my toons but is there a way to save my settings in the new interface on each class , so i do not have to keep turning melee off on my ench and clr ? thx
Fantastic plugin!
Kickass!
great plugin, out of the box go getter!