• IS THIS SITE UGLY? Click "RG3" at the very bottom-left of this page to change it. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
MQ2BerZerker

Combat Assist MQ2BerZerker 2019-05-17

Ready to unlock your berserker's potential?

Video by Sicprofundus on how to setup your MQ2BerZerker for the first time. Be sure to find his name in the comments of the discussion and give him all your redcents!

1551697033414.png

1551697116172.png

1551972948681.png

Automatically detects use of tomes and updates your abilities being used accordingly.
1552410831551.png

Tired of setting things up? Want you berserker to just know what abilities to use and when?

The above parses are done using the new plugin MQ2BerZerker that I've been working on. It's not done yet. But it's getting there. So this resource isn't currently available for user consumption. But will be in the near future. Right now I'm wanting to build the hype so you're ready when berserkers far and wide get their hands on this and make your other DPS classes look like they're medding through all the fights.

This plugin requires MQ2MoveUtils and MQ2Nav (Both come with Very Vanilla automatically). For Chase and Assist modes you must have a mesh for the zone you are in.

This plugin features a "Manual" mode, which allows you to manually run around on your character, when you are not invis/moving/casting it will do your downtime abilities such as cast your aura, summon new axes required for DPS discs, and any downtime clickies. When you target a mob and turn on attack it will do the DPS routine for you so that your mouse/keyboard doesn't have a stroke.

This plugin features an "Assist" mode, which allows for a camp style automation like KA's /camphere logic. When you "/plugin mode Assist" it will create a camp at your current location and automatically assist the group main assist. You MUST have a group main assist designated for this mode to do anything. This mode will automatically do downtime things when not in combat, do DPS things when in combat, and it will automatically sit when you are out of combat, at the camp, and have no mobs on XTarget.

This plugin features a "Chase" mode, which allows the zerker to automatically chase the group main assist. You MUST have a group main assist designated for this mode to do anything. It will do everything the "Assist" mode does, except sit down.

1551885460232.png

1551885661774.png

1553730819285.png

1551885520371.png

1551885573059.png

1551885418596.png

Thank you to current testers.
@Sicprofundus
@Lawboy
Both will receive free access to this plugin for the life of the plugin.

Thank you to @ihc385 for educating me a while back on some of the things my berserker was missing and why I should and shouldn't use some abilities. Without his understanding of the berserker class and his macro this plugin likely would not be be here.
He too will get free access to the plugin if he wants it.

And as always, a big thanks to @Redbot and Redguides as a whole. Without you I wouldn't have the drive to code.

What discs it uses, and what level are they.

Timer: 1
BERAura:
Bloodlust Aura - Level 70
Aura of Rage - Level 55

CryHavok:
Cry Carnage - Level 98
Cry Havoc - Level 68

Limiter:
Ritual Scarification - Level 106
Open Wound - 96
Bloodfury AA (Not on Disc Timer) once obtained if no Limiter found.

Timer: 2
DVolley:
Mangling Volley - Level 109
Demolishing Volley - Level 104
Brutal Volley - Level 99
Sundering Volley - Level 94
Savage Volley - Level 89
Eradicator's Volley - Level 84
Decimator's Volley - Level 79
Annihilator's Volley - Level 74
Destroyer's Volley - Level 69
Rage Volley - Level 61

Timer: 3
CleavingDisc:
Cleaving Acrimony Discipline - Level 86
Cleaving Anger Discipline - Level 65

Timer: 4
PrimaryBurnDisc:
Brutal Discipline - Level 100
Sundering Discipline - Level 95
Berserking Discipline - Level 75
Burning Rage Discipline - Level 60
Blind Rage Discipline - Level 58
Focused Fury Discipline - Level 57
Cleaving Rage Discipline - Level 54
Inspired Anger Discipline - Level 53

Timer: 5
Q: Why is there no timer 5?!
A: Because timer 5 deals with Resistences, spell mitigation, fearless etc and there's no easy way for me to know when that is needed. Additionally, it's an active Disc and I want that to do DPS, not defense.

Timer: 6
FlurryDisc:
Avenging Flurry Discipline - Level 89
Vengeful Flurry Discipline - Level 70

Timer: 7
RageStrike:
Smoldering Rage - Level 107
Bubbling Rage - Level 102
Festering Rage - Level 98

Timer: 8
SappingStrikes:
Sapping Strikes - Level 103

Timer: 9
HHEBuff:
Ancient: Cry of Chaos - Level 65
Battle Cry of the Mastruq - Level 65
War Cry of Dravel - Level 64
Battle Cry of Dravel - Level 57
War Cry - Level 50
Battle Cry - Level 30

CheapShot: //Not currently used
Sucker Punch - Level 107
Kick in the Shins - Level 102
Punch in the Throat - Level 97
Kick in the Teeth - Level 92
Slap in the Face - Level 87

Timer: 10
DAxeThrow:
Mangling Axe Throw - Level 108
Axe of the Mangler - Reagent

Demolishing Axe Throw - Level 103
Axe of the Demolisher - Reagent

Brutal Axe Throw - Level 98
Spirited Axe Throw - Level 93
Energetic Axe Throw - Level 88
Vigorous Axe Throw - Level 83

Timer: 11
FrenzyBoost:
Bolstered Frenzy - Level 109
Amplified Frenzy - Level 104
Augmented Frenzy - Level 99
Steel Frenzy - Level 95
Fighting Frenzy - Level 90
Combat Frenzy - Level 85
Battle Frenzy - Level 80

Timer: 12
DFrenzy:
Mangling Frenzy - Level 106
Demolishing Frenzy - Level 101
Vanquishing Frenzy - Level 96
Conquering Frenzy - Level 91
Overwhelming Frenzy - Level 86
Overpowering Frenzy - Level 81

Timer: 13
EndRegen:
Breather - Level 101
Rest - Level 96
Reprieve - Level 91
Respite - Level 86
Fourth Wind - Level 82
Third Wind - Level 77
Second Wind - Level 72

Timer: 14
SharedBuff:
Shared Ruthlessness - Level 110
Shared Cruelty - Level 105
Shared Viciousness - Level 100
Shared Savagery - Level 95
Shared Brutality - Level 90
Shared Bloodlust - Level 85

Timer: 15
ResolveDisc:
Frenzied Resolve Discipline - Level 94

Retaliation:
Proactive Retaliation - Level 106
Prior Retaliation - Level 101
Advanced Retaliation - Level 96
Early Retaliation - Level 91

Timer: 16
AESlice:
Arcsteel - Level 109
Arcslice - Level 104
Arcblade - Level 99

AEVicious:
Vicious Cycle - Level 107
Vicious Cyclone - Level 102
Vicious Spirtal - Level 97

Timer: 17
DAxeOf:
Axe of Empyr - Level 107
Axe of the Mangler - Reagent(No Expend)

Axe of the Aeons - Level 102
Axe of the Demolisher - Reagent(No Expend)

Axe of Zurel - Level 100
Axe of Illdaera - Level 95
Axe of Graster - Level 90
Axe of Rallos - Level 85

Timer: 18
CRetaliation:
Conditioned Retaliation - Level 97

Timer: 19
Phantom:
Phantom Assailant - Level 100

Timer: 20
Alliance:
Mangler's Covenant - Level 110
Demolisher's Alliance - Level 105

Timer: 21
DisconDisc:
Disconcerting Discipline - Level 104

Timer: 22
DRage:
Dissident Rage: Level 106
Axe of the Mangler - Reagent

Dichotomic Rage - Level 101
Axe of the Demolisher - Reagent
Server Type
Live, TLP, Test Server
Author
ChatWithThisName
Downloads
Type
Digital product
License duration
1 Years
Renewal price
20.00 USD
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 6 ratings

More resources from ChatWithThisName

Latest updates

1. Updating MQ2BerZerker

To both release new copies of MQ2BerZerker for Live and Test to allow users to submit crash...
  2. Chase, Assist, Clickies

New LIVE and TEST versions of the plugin. Includes the added Chase and Assist modes (/zerk mode...
  3. Fixes and feature improvements

Added a fix for some berzerkers not using combat abilities because of a mana check that was...

Latest reviews

Honestly, thats the way as a plugin should run. Paid, downloaded, started and enjoyed. Amazing what this plugin is doing compared to other macros or inis. Worth the price !
Been using the plugin for a few now. I am running it from level 1 and up. So far, this this is amazing. It takes all the guessing out for me. I have not had to go research AAs or combat abilities because I believe the plugin wasn't working as effectively as it should. From level 1 up to 82 so far, group leveling NOT power leveling, and this thing rocks!
Simply the best plugin i have used for zerkers. Easy to set up, and delivers exceptional results. I have been boxing several zerkers for about a year and I have tried various combat assists, this one is the best I have used. Well worth the $20. My box crew is even more insane now. 10/10
Outstanding
Fantastic plugin. I recently came back to the game to play on a Progression server. Created a Zerker since I never played one outside of a box back in the day. MQ2Melee was getting the job done ok, but I decided to give MQ2BerZerker a try and won't be going back to Melee for this character. This is plugin takes the class to the next level.

On top of all of that, ChatWithThisName is an extremely active member of the community, approachable in chat, and is actively working on updating the plugin and fixing bugs that may pop up. (Note: there was only a typo I found, everything is working fantastically. He still fixed it immediately upon reporting.) Highly recommend this if you play a Zerker or have a Zerker box.
I've been helping test this thing for a couple days and every update this thing gets smoother and smoother. And fair disclaimer, I am using this plugin at zero cost to me (hopefully I am giving my value in feedback and testing and suggestions) - so I may sound a little biased, but dude, I am seriously hyped.

As i've said a few times around here recently - I've only been back to eq for just around a month, maybe 5 weeks, and chat and a few others convinced me to start a zerker in my main group - which was awesome. Huge dps after getting a decent .ini setup. Much of my frustration with it was that I knew nothing about zerkers and all I want it to do is maximum dps - that is what it was born to do, all the deeps and no utility (as zerkers are pure deeps). This plugin is doing over 25%+ more dps over long periods of time vs my .ini and doing some crazy mega dps on nameds - doing 500-600k+ on named fights of a minute+ --- this is nutty for me. This is certainly not a knock on the other macros available on this site, this is more of a knock on my class knowledge and the barrier that lack of knowledge was holding on my ability to put a new class to work.

In fact, the accessibility of such good dps from a zerker which had zero (not even autogrant) AA and was 105, 30 days ago has me rethinking my entire approach to EverQuest and to MQ2.

I've mained a necro since 2000 (my nec was made in 2001 after using a nec I made on a friends account) and this has me second guessing what I am going to do in the future - I made a heroic Zerker on that account yesterday! lol

Considering I went from zero knowledge about zerkers to using this getting the results I am getting, I'm pretty excited to say the least. (except that my main is a pile of poop)

I also really appreciate how approachable and how reachable Chat is when it comes to suggestions or usage.

A+
ChatWithThisName
Hobojedi
Assist mode requires a mesh for the zone my zerker is in. How do I do that ? ATM I am on manual.