• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
MQ2Eskay

Combat Assist MQ2Eskay 2393

Other Authors
Sic
Software Requirements
Redguides Level 2 membership to access up to date Macroquest from --Redguides ONLY--
MQ2Nav (included with VV)
MQ2MoveUtils (included with VV)
Server Type
🏢 Live Test

2020, 2021, 2022 ESA Winner
Redguides Exclusive - NO, this won't work on the other guys build.
MQ2Eskay.png

MQ2Eskay Window as of 11/11/2020
1605142795377.png

An example of your map when in pullertank mode
Blue circle is my /shd Radius (the radius from which I will pull mobs)
Green circle is the range of my pull item (my bow in this case)
Red circle is the group's camp
These circles will get "set" on your map when you set your camp and they will stay in place when you run (as you can see by second image)

1576361574201-png.18776

1576361682307-png.18777

1605142832977.png

[/RIGHT]
  • MQ2Eskay.jpg
    MQ2Eskay.jpg
    323.7 KB · Views: 4,225
Author
ChatWithThisName
First release
Last update
Rating
4.92 star(s) 53 ratings

Resource team

More resources from ChatWithThisName

Share this resource

Latest updates

1. 03/18/2024

- bifold usage is now in special clicky - - you can deactivate if you don't want to use
  2. 12/26/2023

- OMM / Worn BP auto usage (in special clicky)
  3. 12/04/2023e

- fixed an issue with pet buffing

Latest reviews

I cant say how pleased I am with this plugin, it has turned my SK into a literal monster...huge thumbs up!
holds it down! loving it!
My favorite CWTN plugin alongside the shaman. Huge improvement on my teams stability
I really like this plugin! Spot on!
Amazing and customizable. Tanking has never been easier. Thank you so much for this tool.
Just renewed again - couldn’t imagine EQ without this magnificent assistant. Thank you!
I didn't think I would want to get this because my main is my SK. But modern EQ is all about non stop spamming abilities and my fingers just couldn't take it anymore. I still drive my character most of the time, but it's really nice to have this as an option when I want to focus on something else.
This plugin is truly amazing! MQ2Eskay is the bedrock upon which my whole group has been built; the aggro management and reliability are first-rate.
Love this plugin, life gets easier when you don't have to worry about getting lost in parge pulls
My favorite plugin yet. It was amazing. I learned things about the SK class that I didn't know, just from watching this plugin at times. Great job, guys!