• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
MQ2Shaman

Combat Assist MQ2Shaman 2393

Other Authors
Sic
Software Requirements
Redguides Level 2 membership to access up to date Macroquest from --Redguides ONLY--
MQ2Nav (included with VV)
MQ2MoveUtils (included with VV)
Server Type
🏢 Live Test

2020, 2022 ESA Winner
Redguides Exclusive - NO, this won't work on the other guys build.

MQ2Shaman-Redo.png

MQ2Shaman Overview Video

MQ2Shaman Window as of 11/11/2021
1605086284488.png
Author
Sic
First release
Last update
Rating
4.93 star(s) 59 ratings

Resource team

More resources from Sic

Share this resource

Latest updates

1. 03/12/2024b

- corrected missing "Malis" from Malo Unresistable group
  2. 03/11/2024

- added pre-aa usage of the "pack of ___" spell line which we call "VisionaryUnity" because of...
  3. 2/28/2024b

- lil massage on loadouts - - still salty about gift/squall :'( - - - poor one out for your...

Latest reviews

Turned my Shammy into something of a master thats how good this plugin is, thanks for all the hard work guys! you wont regret this purchase!
enjoying this very much, easy to use and effective! can't ask for more!
Great and versatile. improved my team dramatically. Pretty solid reactions as a main healer
Ended up grabbing this even though I had a pretty solid kissassist. Oh boy was it night and day better than my homebrew kissassist, especially when it came to healing. Worth it!
This Plugin does everything you ask a Shaman to do in the big picture. Does it heal, better than any class besides Clerics. Does it DPS? Better than any class period. So what does hybrid mode do? It heals you and kills the enemy. Exactly what you want it to do. That sums up this Plugin exactly what you want it to do. Can you add your own BYOS sure, but if it ain't broke why fix it.
With this plugin, I do not need a Cleric.
Have been using pretty much all of the available CWTN plugs for almost a year now (with exception of WAR and MNK, but they are next). These are phenomenal! I cannot fathom the amount of time and work that must have been, and continues to be, put into each of these. Not to mention the pretty much live support from the developers and community. Bravo and Thank you!
This is what I was looking for the whole time.
Turns a Shaman into BeastMode and all the while healing to boot. Worth the price of admission!
Using it now for about a week now. After I learned how to do the settings of all the parameter-defaults I am very sadisfied.

After I learned to set my own meele-positioning I haven't seen any more spell-interruptions.

The way the autofollow is done in "chase" mode is the best I have seen so far. Works well even in areas, where other solutions of following fail, like dungeons with bridges and other obstacles where it's easy to get lost. This for me makes this plugin more reliable than other solutions. As my main group is done with CoV we are doing missing hero-aa's of the past. Doing so, the last days we did some crawling through Chardoc the past days. There was never the need, to manual correct the following of the ma the whole night, the chase-mode did a perfect job.
For this content of older expansions, the hybrid-mode is the best healing-mode for me.
The full healer heals as well as my own kissassist.ini
The hybrid-healer heals better and does slightly less dps than my own hybrid kissassist.ini
This plugin is more responsive than kissassist, as expected. An interpreted script can't be as responsive as a compiled plugin.
Not a must have, but likely the best solution around for your shaman.