• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
GuildClicky

Utility GuildClicky 12/06/2023

Download now:  Join us with Level 2 access or earn your way in with  RedCents.
Software Requirements
MQ2Lua
Server Type
🏢 Live Test
This Lua script allows you to use guild items that port you to various places.

There will be others added to this as it develops.

There will also be additional checking (like you're in a guild hall etc).

This is early stages, so "it does what it does" nothing more and nothing less :)

I would love to see this built into easyfind, but not sure if there are plans to do that. if that does become something easyfind handles, i will remove this resource.
Source Repository
https://github.com/Sicprofundus/GuildClicky
[git] Automation options?
Yes
Author
Sic
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 8 ratings

More resources from Sic

Share this resource

Latest updates

1. 12/06/2023

〰️Commits Merge branch 'main' of https://github.com/Sicprofundus/GuildClicky (2d8d352) ~Sic...
  2. 12/05/2023

〰️Commits Bugfix - corrected typo (c277187) ~Sic
  3. 12/04/2023

〰️Commits Laurion's Song clicky - added LS clicky - let me know if the text or item...

Latest reviews

Works great - highly recommended
Easily of the best tools here on RG. So simple to nav around the guildhall a caveman could do it now. No more need to try and remember each figure/object and it's destination.
Quality of Life upgrade, I didn't know that I needed this until it was made, and now it's a requirement in my daily life. I set this lua to run every time I enter a guild hall, via the config files.
This morning I felt tired of swapping between toons and remember hearing about this to simplify my life, and it did it so well. Thank you for always thinking of how to better my life and reduce my keystrokes adding life and longevity to my cheap keyboard. <3
This is absolutely fantastic! No more switching between chars to individually item travel from the guild hall. Love it!
Love this
no more aliase´s. Excellent, thank you very much
great job thx.