• IS THIS SITE UGLY? Click "RG3" at the very bottom-left of this page to change it. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
MQ2DanNet

Utility MQ2DanNet 0.7513

Included in Very Vanilla
Very Vanilla Included! No need to download.
Server Type
Live, Emu, TLP, Test Server
Here we have an auto-discovery peer to peer networking plugin that utilizes ∅MQ and zyre. I have linked the README.md on the github for command/TLO/ini reference.

The gdrive link points to the latest live build, but the source compiles for ROF2 and Test without modification, so feel free to clone https://github.com/dannuic/MQ2Dan and compile it (all required libs are built and statically linked along with it). I usually have a test build available since I play on test, so if you are lazy then I might be able to send it to you.

Also, @Redbot has added this to VeryVanilla, so you can get a version of it just by downloading your chosen compile, but I cannot guarantee that it is latest. As the plugin matures more, this will almost always be true.
Author
dannuic
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 3 ratings

More resources from dannuic

Latest updates

1. other plugins can now see who characters connected to mq2dannet - plure

added the ability for other plugin's to check if someone is connected to mq2dannet - @plure
  2. .7512

fixed bug associated with high CPU usage, added keepalive with frequency options, and added...
  3. observers

major reworking of observers to be way more efficient - @dannuic

Latest reviews

is the bees knees still a thing?
You are witnessing the death of EQBC.
MQ2DanNet version .75 not only allowed me to walk for the first time in my life, but also got me exclusive access to a room full of naked Kate Upton impersonators who were all madly in love with me. It's really incredible. Highly recommend this plugin. Thanks, Dannuic.
must have
D
  • Deleted member
  • 5.00 star(s)
  • Version: 0.72
Seriously game changing plugin, essential to modern day MQ2 set ups.