• You've discovered RedGuides, an EverQuest multi-boxing and scripting community 🧙‍♀️⚙️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋

Contest Reply Game: The Monkey's Paw

Granted, but every time you wish for something I tell you it's granted and nothing happens.

I wish I could assign skill points in real life, and had a skill tree that would should me the pre-requisites for unlocking other higher tier skills.
Granted, but if you look, even a peek, at those higher skill tree skills, it locks them from you ever attaining them.

I wish I could be more clever at Monkey Paw...I always end up with a paw up my behind.
planes trains and automobiles GIF by Hollywood Suite
 
Granted, but every time you wish for something I tell you it's granted and nothing happens.

I wish I could assign skill points in real life, and had a skill tree that would should me the pre-requisites for unlocking other higher tier skills.
Granted, but the pre-requisites are in-attainable and there’s no way to earn enough XP.

I wish ram prices would come down.
 
Granted, but you can only THINK of it, you don't get to actually say it.

I wish my toddler wasn't so insane.
Granted, but you end up with a nerdy, moody teenager focused on fixing the world and railing against everything you’ve ever done.

I wish I lived in the Norwegian mountains in a beautiful cabin on the seaside.
 
Granted, but you end up with a nerdy, moody teenager focused on fixing the world and railing against everything you’ve ever done.

I wish I lived in the Norwegian mountains in a beautiful cabin on the seaside.
Granted, but your nearest neighbor is a very smelly Troll who's on a registry

I wish the battery in my car hadn't drained while I was locked in for the past week
 
Contest Reply Game: The Monkey's Paw

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top
Cart