• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Contest Reply Game: The Monkey's Paw (1 Viewer)

Granted; you receive special dispensation regarding your tax affairs, as your an EverQuest player! You can trade them silks and ores as they are skilling up for a special Tax-Artisan's Prize!!!

I wish my shift finished before 7.15 this evening! I want to play RuneQuest.

Granted; you receive special dispensation regarding your tax affairs, as your an EverQuest player! You can trade them silks and ores as they are skilling up for a special Tax-Artisan's Prize!!!

I wish my shift finished before 7.15 this evening! I want to play RuneQuest.
Granted but it ends at 7:14.

I wish I had an above the ground pool cleaner so I didn't have to do it myself.

Granted but it only works while you are holding onto it......(check out the Dolphin Escape. I am currently looking at the Nautilus for inground)

I wish the re was a pill one could take to cure the EQ addiction.
There is but the side effect is an addiction to candy crush

I wish I had a pool boy.

Sorry oldman,the ones you listed are far out of my price range and don't work that well for above ground pools.

Granted. You have a pool boy, but he expects payment in sex.

I wish I had a pool woman.
Granted but she is 500lb, fell into your pool, and now you need to hire a crane to get her out.

I wish all of the roads in the US and its territories were smooth and free of potholes.

Granted but don't wait up as I am bringing you tacos from Cali.

I wish my wife's new gardener would show up when he says he will be here.
Granted but the wifey leaves with him!

I wish this fish and chips I'm waiting on is delish

Granted but the wifey leaves with him!

I wish this fish and chips I'm waiting on is delish
Granted, but the fish & chips triggered an allergy. That's your last time ever eating fish.

I wish my chinese food would get here already.

Granted, but the fish & chips triggered an allergy. That's your last time ever eating fish.

I wish my chinese food would get here already.
granted but your chinese food was my fish. (which btw, my fish was overcooked and pretty gross, thx for that)

I wish everyone a happy friday (and weekend)

granted but your chinese food was my fish. (which btw, my fish was overcooked and pretty gross, thx for that)

I wish everyone a happy friday (and weekend)
Granted but you all have to work Saturdays like me now.

I wish the Chinese food here didn't give you diarrhea.

Granted but you all have to work Saturdays like me now.

I wish the Chinese food here didn't give you diarrhea.
Granted. The Chinese food there doesn't give me diarrhea, but it gives you diarrhea.

I wish people weren't so fucking stupid. (Not targeted at you all, IRL is driving me crazy).

Granted. The Chinese food there doesn't give me diarrhea, but it gives you diarrhea.

I wish people weren't so fucking stupid. (Not targeted at you all, IRL is driving me crazy).
Granted, others are no longer stupid or lack common sense, but at the expense of you trading places with them. (but boy do I feel you on this one)

I wish I could stop time whenever I chose to.

Granted, others are no longer stupid or lack common sense, but at the expense of you trading places with them. (but boy do I feel you on this one)

I wish I could stop time whenever I chose to.
Granted. You stop time but got stopped with it. You are now as useless as Han Solo in carbonite.

I wish there would be a Me Too movement for MQ users who have gotten banned across EQ servers.

Granted. You stop time but got stopped with it. You are now as useless as Han Solo in carbonite.

I wish there would be a Me Too movement for MQ users who have gotten banned across EQ servers.
Granted but Greta whatever her last name and Megan are the spokespersons

I wish I could stay focused on either tradeskilling or questing or killing in eq

1681511459826.png

Granted but now you're all 700lbs and your body odor is much stronger.

I wish Jackie Paper didn't abandon Puff.
Granted. Jackie never abandoned Puff and you are jealous of their relationship and are plotting to kill Jackie to take his place.

I wish I didn't have an illness where I speak 10 words, I get short of breath and cough for 5 minutes.

I wish I didn't have an illness where I speak 10 words, I get short of breath and cough for 5 minutes.

Hard to wish a bad one on ya, but granted! You now have to sing every word in falsetto, or cough for 5 minutes.

I wish there were high speed trains all over the USA

Hard to wish a bad one on ya, but granted! You now have to sing every word in falsetto, or cough for 5 minutes.

I wish there were high speed trains all over the USA
Granted, but they always break down for days halfway to your destination.

I wish my garden produced all year.

Granted but Sic only has 3 RedCents remaining after buying his 20 sqft home.

I wish I didn't wake my wife laughing while playing RDR2.
Granted but now it just makes her angry.

I wish there was a sunblock that you only had to put on once per year.

Granted, but the servers go offline 29 days later due to lack of payment to hosting provider.

I wish when I cooked I didnt have to do dishes afterwards.
Granted. You don't have to do the dishes, you decide to let the roaches clean your dishes instead.

I wish I didn't have a receding hairline.

Granted, now you have an expanding forehead

I wish Molly (the dog) didn't wake me up by licking my armpit
Granted. Molly no longer wakes you by licking your armpit, but you now lick her armpit to wake her up.

I wish someone would go get me a glass of sweet tea.

Contest Reply Game: The Monkey's Paw

Users who are viewing this thread

Back