• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

NDawg's Compile (2/27/06) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I found my old MQ2 files from my second desktop and mix and matched the map and Hud files with the new compile with some other little odds and ends and seems to work great now, I feel happy, oh so happy. ;)

this includes mq2edittarget....what is this, i saw the ingame syntax but i dont know what it supposed to do....

Probably just edits your target's name, but only to your screen (haven't looked at it). So, like... /target my_guild_leader, /mq2edittargetcommand Screwball!, would change your guild leader's name to screwball! or something.

Thanks N dawg!

Hiderun do crack says memory or date something not working

Any magus zones not working but piggy works everywere else

rawwar said:
Hey NDawg ... quick question ... did ya do something different that makes me run macs from compiled folder not macro folder???

The difference is that if you dont have a macro folder it is run out of the release Folder. Unless you set it up in the macroquest.ini where you have your macros at.

Rich (BB code):
#Event CorpseTooFar "The corpse is too far away to summon." 

Sub main 
/declare LootTotal int 
/declare LootSlot int 
/declare LootLeft int 

/varset LootLeft ${Param0} 

| Check number items to be left on corpse specified.  If not, default to 1 and explain parameter. 
/if (!${Defined[Param0]}) { 
   /varset LootLeft 1 
   /echo Useage: /mac loot <# items to leave on corpse> 
   /echo Useage: /mac loot 0 <Loots all items> 
   /echo Using default LootLeft of ${LootLeft} 
} 

| Get corpse on target and continue if able to target your corpse. 
/target mycorpse 
/if (${Target.Type.NotEqual[CORPSE]} || !${Target.ID}) { 
   /popup Unable to target your corpse. 
   /echo Unable to target your corpse. 
   /endmacro 
} 

:PullCorpseClose 
/sumcorpse 
/doevents 
/loot 
/delay 1s 
/if (${Me.State.NotEqual[BIND]}) { /goto :PullCorpseClose } 

/varset LootTotal 0 

| Try to get a accurate corpse item count to do all looting at one time. 
:LootLag 
/if (${LootTotal}!=${Corpse.Items}) { 
   /varset LootTotal ${Corpse.Items} 
   /delay 1s 
   /goto :LootLag 
} 

| Make sure not to loot to much/completely accidently. 
/if (${LootTotal}<=${LootLeft}) { 
   /popup Looting aborted.  Error in number items to be left on corpse. 
   /echo Looting aborted.  Error in number items to be left on corpse. 
   /echo Do: /mac loot 0   To completely loot your corpse 
   /notify LootWnd DoneButton leftmouseup 
   /endmacro 
} 

| Set the number of items to actually loot leaving LootLeft number items on the corpse. 
/varset LootTotal ${Math.Calc[${Corpse.Items}-${LootLeft}]} 

/popup Looting all but ${LootLeft} item(s) 

|Main Looting Loop 
/for LootSlot 1 to ${LootTotal} 

| Loot all items fast the first time around even with connection lag or the lag when looting bags. 
:LootItem 
/itemnotify loot${LootSlot} rightmouseup 
/delay 5 
/if (${Corpse.Item[${LootSlot}].ID}==NULL) { 
   /next LootSlot 
} else { 
   /delay 5 
   /goto :LootItem 
} 

:DoneLooting 
/notify LootWnd DoneButton leftmouseup 
/popup Done looting.  ${LootLeft} Item(s) left on your corpse. 
/echo Done looting.  ${LootLeft} Item(s) left on your corpse. 
/endmacro 

Sub Event_CorpseTooFar 
/echo Corpse to far away to summon.  Macro Ending. 
/popup Corpse to far away to summon. 
/face 
/endmacro

Not sure but after this compile it seems this macro doesnt work and for the life of me i can figure it out. I load the mac It summons my corpse with Csum opens loot window up and then ctd.

Anyone know how to fix

well nm lol I went over to the MQ website and saw a new compile came back out with a Fix for /popup and Item.EffectType.

If you would be kind and add this new compile =)

When trying to load the MQ2Exptrack plugin getting the following pop-up window.

Entry Point not Found

The procedure entry point ?WndNotification@CSidlScreenWnd@EQClasses@@QAEHPAVCXWnd@2@IPAX@Z could not be located in the dynamic link library MQ2Main.dll

Ok earlier i posted i was having Memory problem with Nostun well, don't copy your INI files over from your old MQ2 Compile that will give you the error message.

This was on a clean install. Hence, the reason I was reloading the plugins.

Only INI's copied over were docrack,piggy and hud.

Still occuring... Will try without the other ini's then.

Thx

New compile up with the following changes!

-Updated compile with latest MQ2 Source
-updated MQ2LinkDB with latest code
-updated MQ2Melee (now requires MQ2Bandolier and MQ2Exchange for some functions!)
-added MQ2Bandolier
-added MQ2COpen
-Updated MQ2Exchange
-Updated MQ2DoCrack.ini
-Fixed some Crashing problems, let me know if you find anymore!
-Might have fixed Piggyzone to work with translocators, havent had the chance to test yet.
-commands.doc updated

Added Randomguy_01's fix for piggyzone with PoR zones (thanks randomguy_01!)
updated zip.

ShiningWolf said:
mq2itemdisplay = CTD if it has a focus effect.. also it's really really buggy if it does give info

Im aware of that, and have a fix for it. new compile will be up in a bit.

*EDIT* fixed and updated zip on first page :)

captboom said:
what was fix for piggyzone.

I compile my own but am having problems using magus's

Rich (BB code):
#define PKT_UPDATE_POSITION 0x7B59
#define PKT_CHANNEL_MESSAGE 0x37E3

and

Rich (BB code):
struct _MOVEPKT {
		/*0000*/ unsigned short SpawnID;
		/*0002*/ unsigned short TimeStamp;
		/*0004*/ int DeltaHeading:16;
		/*0006*/ int padding0020:16;
		/*0008*/ float DeltaZ;
		/*0012*/ float Y;
		/*0016*/ int Animation:16;
		/*0018*/ int Heading:16;
		/*0020*/ float X;
		/*0024*/ float DeltaY;
		/*0028*/ float DeltaX;
		/*0032*/ float Z;
	} P;

thank you for takeing the time for us noobs! to help with this but what is the commands to make the sabotage mission mac run??

Sabotage macro does not work in it's current form. I believe the mission requires killing aswell now.

i thought with sabatoge all you had to do is turn in 4 stones??? i thought the 40 mobs needed to be killed in hk monster mission???

Hi anyone else having any problems with mq2autodestroy?

I hold the item to destroy on cursor, type /autodestroy and get the eq crash box. Have tried it a few times on different chars same result.

Thanks

anyone tried Mq2buffqueue I cannot seem to get it to work right

I get teh window but the triggers never seem to get captured and the person never shows up in the window

if it is working could you post a copy of the ini you are using ,,, maybe i have something screwed up

um the mq2superduperspeed well any of them they say not to go past /speed 5 well what if you have selo on 2?

NDawg said:
will recompile when i get home from work

Actually, just found out that only one file was changed, which I had already fixed last night, so there's no need to recompile just yet. :)

hm.. for some odd reason i keep getting random client crashes when using your compile.. only started 2 days ago.. when i run without mq up i have no issues.. sometimes can 2box with the compile for a few hours with no prob, or just log on and crash....

damonkeyman said:
hm.. for some odd reason i keep getting random client crashes when using your compile.. only started 2 days ago.. when i run without mq up i have no issues.. sometimes can 2box with the compile for a few hours with no prob, or just log on and crash....

A lot of stuff is still broken or not working like it should be, from the patch.
The MQ2 devs are working on it, and everytime they post a new source, I will recompile with it asap and post it :)

I've also been able to fix a few things on my own, but I'll leave the big things to the devs. :)

Thanks for all the work .... your doing a great job .... just having it makes things good again ... its a lot of work and I for one appreciate it...

Same here Keith, was just scanning the thread to see if someone had mentioned it.
mq2superduperreallyghettospeed as well as mq2speed both crash, tried both seperately of course.
They /plugin fine, but as soon as you enter a /speed number, it crashes.

Hope the info helps.

NDawg's Compile (2/27/06)
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back