• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

NDawg's Compile (2/27/06) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NDawg

RedCents
Here's the newest version compiled with the latest source. I got around to testing and fixing most of it, but not everything. lemme know if you run into any problems.
Command descriptions are included in the commands.doc in the zip.

Revision History
3/9/06
-updated to MQ2 Latest source
(from MQ2 website)
Various ISXEQ-related fixes.
- Removed the &s from EzDetour to be consistent, and
- added the &s manually where required
- fixed the loading screen captions
- fixed crash on right click on map on ground item

**Plugins**

MQ2AuctionIt
MQ2AutoDestroy
MQ2AutoForage
MQ2AutoSkills
MQ2Bandolier
MQ2BardSwap
MQ2Buffblock
MQ2BuffQueue (XML included)
MQ2Cast with cast timer window (XML included)
MQ2Cgank
MQ2Clickies (XML included)
MQ2Clipset
MQ2CMessage
MQ2Combat
MQ2COpen
MQ2Csum
MQ2Cursor
MQ2DoCrack (with ini)
MQ2DoCrack1 (windowed version with XML included)
MQ2Doors
MQ2DPS (XML included)
MQ2Emotes
MQ2Eqbc & eqbc.exe server executable
MQ2Exchange
MQ2Fakelink
MQ2FeedMe
MQ2Fps
MQ2GMcheck
MQ2Hail
MQ2HudMove
MQ2Levitate
MQ2LinkDB
MQ2Melee
MQ2MMouseTo
MQ2MoveUtils
MQ2NetBots
MQ2NetHeal
MQ2NetStat
MQ2NoSummon
MQ2Notepad (XML included)
MQ2OpenBags
MQ2Otd
MQ2PlaceItem
MQ2PiggyZone (with ini)
MQ2PreventSpeed
MQ2RWarp
MQ2Screen
MQ2SeeInvis
MQ2Size
MQ2Slave
MQ2Speed
MQ2SpellSearch
MQ2SuperDuperReallyGhettoSpeed
MQ2SWho
MQ2Switch
MQ2TDoN
MQ2Timer (XML included)
MQ2Timestamp
MQ2Tracking
MQ2TradeMods
MQ2Twist
MQ2Vendors
MQ2Winamp
MQ2XPTracker (non XML version)

**Includes**
AdvCombat.inc
Advpath.inc
Advpath2.inc
Quickbeg2.inc
Spell_routines.inc
Spellcast.inc
Wait4rez.inc

Just let me know if you want to see a specific plugin included in the compile, and I will add it in.
If you have any problems with this compile, let me know and I will try my best to fix it ASAP for ya

Last edited by a moderator:
Ndawg, did you happen to fix Csum etc? I'd be interested in looking at what you did, if so.

thez said:
Ndawg, did you happen to fix Csum etc? I'd be interested in looking at what you did, if so.

yah it's working.. (THANKS ODESSA!)

used the new move packet struct provided by odessa

ok yeah, zone does work...for some zones, but i guess it doesnt work for magus and things like that...

deph2 said:
ok yeah, zone does work...for some zones, but i guess it doesnt work for magus and things like that...

unload piggyzone. rwarp, from what I understand handles /zone. you should be okay.

when i try to use /zone nedaria in the guild lobby, it will say in the MQchatwnd "zoning..." and not do anything, im guessing this reason might be the same one thats breaking my vxed macro heh

you can't use /zone nedaria from guild lobby as techically it not adjacent to guild lobby, you have to have the magus "cast a spell" to zone you

if you are invis and you do /zone nedaria from lobby it wont work, damn i was freaking out when i had that problem haha

yes, i know about npc's and invis, i guess i'll have to update the rwarp manually when i get back home from work, oh well

Ok... most likely unrelated but not sure... After DLing and extracting .zip I logged in with MQ loaded... Did not load any further while in game however... first time I tried to zone, to GH from GL I crashed... No messages just the simple crash detect thats why I think it may be unrelated...

From what I've noticed sofar piggyzone is working as intended, except for when having a mob that needs to use a spell on you. Priest of Discord wouldn't port me from PoK using /zone Provinggrounds. I checked to make sure invis was off, and tried again, waited 30 seconds even, and nothing. I warped to him and told him wish to go, took me to Dranik's Scar and then chainzoned to ProvingGrounds.

By the way, thanks for the uber quick update, Ndawg

Nakitasunrise said:
I tried everything that I could think of to get this compile to work, yet it wouldn't.
A MQ2 window wouldn't even show up while in EQ.
Nor does it state that its being loaded.
Any idea as to what I may of done wrong ?

I downloaded the Z Compile and it works except for the Mapfilter doesn't work. So I am courious as to what I may or may not of done wrong at this point.
Thanks Bunches.
Nakita :confused:

/sigh a little reading on your point would take you a long way....

when you load it, type /plugin mq2chatwnd

then /plugin mq2map

then any other plugin you feel like loading.... :confused:

Another noob question. The plugin for showing the extra info on links and spells. I forget what it's called. I assume it's not in this compile, or do I have to load it?

Thank You Bloodcell and if I would of seen it anywhere in the posts for this particular Compile I would of tried it hun, and in all honesty I am a blonde and very tired so if I missed it I am sorry but I didn't see it.
Once again I thank You hun. :)
~hugz~
Nakita

/nosummon is working ?? first i've heard of it in a long time. is that just client-side or is it REAL nosummon ??

------------------------------

BTW 1: Thanks for the compile !

BTW 2: Could you use version # or date or something, so we'll know when you post an update

Noticed a problem with the nostun docrack. I get a date discrepancy found, not changing memory, and then obviously it does not function.

Thanks for the compile. Is there any command to load all the plugins rather than typing them in 1 by 1? Or anyway to make 1?

Added the macros and XML folders that I forgot to put in the zip DOH!
lack of sleep is getting to me i guess

Heya guys i appreciate all the hard work you have done but was wondering if theres anyway you could help me out here. Maybe im just slow but when i try to use Docrack nostun on, it says date discrepancy found, not changing memory. Please help this is making vxed kiting hard hehe : )

P.S. Keep up the good work !!!

Hey NDawg ... quick question ... did ya do something different that makes me run macs from compiled folder not macro folder???

rawwar said:
Hey NDawg ... quick question ... did ya do something different that makes me run macs from compiled folder not macro folder???

hmm nope, I just compiled normally... weird.

Are you using the 27a version on the forums with this second build? been having odd CTD's while doing nothing but chatting. With your old one.

Majic said:
Are you using the 27a version on the forums with this second build? been having odd CTD's while doing nothing but chatting. With your old one.

yes

Having difficult time staying alive in Vxed with this compile. Perhaps because of Nostun not working or SoE doing something funny with the mob's pathing. Any recommended fixes?

Thanks for the hard work!

Crash on targeting ground spawns. Will give more info tomorrow. On a side note, there is a (b) source up now.

Last edited:
wcfpjf said:
Ok... most likely unrelated but not sure... After DLing and extracting .zip I logged in with MQ loaded... Did not load any further while in game however... first time I tried to zone, to GH from GL I crashed... No messages just the simple crash detect thats why I think it may be unrelated...

i have used piggy for quite some time now and the GH and GL have ALWAYS been buggy for me..... either crashing out as i zone or crashing before i zone... if my /zone takes me in to or out of GH or GL i crash

ALSO NDawg you rock, thanks for a great compile

Hiyas NDawg, would just like to say thanks for the time and effort you've put into this. I only have two small queries, in my old compile the maps had all the spawn in each zone with all npc and pc ID's on it but it doesnt seem to work in this one. and the centre screen display with char info with the GM check that displays char religion, distance, hp, and so on, this wont load either unless its not release with this ver. Many thanks.

NDawg's Compile (2/27/06)
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back