• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

NDawg's Compile (2/27/06) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
delete mq2speed from the folder and use the superduperghettospeed, i renamed to mq2speed for my purposes, this one works fine. when i tried the original mq2speed i crashed, so i did what i stated previously and all's good now.

I am having the same problem, getting random crashes. I am not sure what it is either. I can be playing for a hour or so, or just minutes and then crash! I still cannot get my necro macro to work without crashing. Still working on getting it right.

Everything is working fine for me on 3 different computers. 2 computers are running 1 toon and 1 computer is running 4 toons. Occasionally when shutting down one of the toons on the 4-box I will get the MQ2 blocking message but don't really care since I am quitting then anyway hehe.

Nije job Ndawg, just one request. That when you update plugins and source for mq2 can you add and upadted: with date and what was fixed. thanks and appreciate it

One thing i Have noticed with all the compiles is Moveutils stops working, when running a rh or wh or mh they seem to stop sticking to targets, they wont auto move to a target and use skills like kick or backstab. This has been the same on all compiles so far. They will work for a bit but once they stop sticking to the targets, you cant stop and start the macro to get them to work again. Any ideas out there? :confused:

There is an updated version of MoveUtils as of 3/01 that addresses some issues with /stick. I just didmy own compile of the plugin, since it wasn't clear if any of the compiles included the newest Moveutils, and a lot of my porblems have been fixed

My v2.2 zip has the 3.1.06 moveutils code, you can always just download my zip and steal the .dll if needed.

Only thing i have noticed that makes me crash every time.Is tryin to click on a Ground Spawn on the map.Especially in the new zones in PoR.I also had to turn mq2itemdisplay plugin off,cause i would crash when right clicking on certain items with focus effects.I have updated to the new compile,but it still does the same crashes.

Also,has anyone fixed spawnmaster?

thez said:
My v2.2 zip has the 3.1.06 moveutils code, you can always just download my zip and steal the .dll if needed.

thats the same one i'm using ;)

i doubt it is related to this compile but anyone else when inspecting buff icons for like a buff see raises hp 0 str 0 agi 0 ..... like it really does raise our hp but its not reading ir correctly. anyone else getting this, or know how to fix it? thanks in advance~

When I tried to /zone riftseekers I would crash to server login page. I could go right back in but would still be in mpg. Is this one of the zone's that are having issues with zone?

I CTD when inspecting the spells in the spell book. **is fixed**
I confirmed this bug by trying two other machines and the same result

however it does not do it one the spell is on you nor will it do it when
doing it from the tree, juist out of the spell book. **is fixed**

however it dont like /circle command

was something left out of the compile for the bard macro?
was working just last night before i installed the new compile.
when i reinstalled the old compile 2-27-06 version it works..

go figure..

still doing an awsome job

Last edited:
ok i found out what the problem was and it was
/plugin mq2moveutils
was not loading and had to load it manually..

awsome compile.. just will make hot keys to load all the plugins i want everytime
a new source comes out..

I dont remember ever having to load moveutils but now i guess i do ..

KICK BUTT NDAWGS

tagger said:
just will make hot keys to load all the plugins i want everytime
a new source comes out..
Just don't overwrite your macroquest.ini file and you won't have to reload your plugins unless one is added to the compile

This is in the worng thread but anyone been slain by the invable hand? I was just dickin around in fear no mobs and then my 3 toons BAM you have been slain by the invsable hand. Dont know about it but just want to see if anyone had this happen to them as of late. was not useing afk macros or any macros btw

Does Cgank work anymore? cant seem to target the groundspawns in the new expansion.Though, i dont crash no more when tryin to target them,just cant target them at all now.

i never quite figured out how to use nokos, does it just make the mobs not attack you period? or will they attack back if your attacking them?

masonic said:
Only thing i have noticed that makes me crash every time.Is tryin to click on a Ground Spawn on the map.Especially in the new zones in PoR.I also had to turn mq2itemdisplay plugin off,cause i would crash when right clicking on certain items with focus effects.I have updated to the new compile,but it still does the same crashes.

Also,has anyone fixed spawnmaster?

Ok what I am reading here is that you can target something but clicking that "target" on the maps? Does this only work for certain targets or any targets? If this IS what this says that is awesome... So much better than typing /target mynameissofekkinglongtodrivepeoplesendingmetellsnuts

If its not what that post says is it at all possible to write something that could allow map click targetting?

wcfpjf said:
Ok what I am reading here is that you can target something but clicking that "target" on the maps? Does this only work for certain targets or any targets? If this IS what this says that is awesome... So much better than typing /target mynameissofekkinglongtodrivepeoplesendingmetellsnuts

If its not what that post says is it at all possible to write something that could allow map click targetting?

You can target any spawn on the map by right clicking on it.

Dedath said:
i never quite figured out how to use nokos, does it just make the mobs not attack you period? or will they attack back if your attacking them?

As far as I can figue it allows your toon to stay in the position you were in when you activate Nokos and then from there you kind of virtually move around while your actual toon is still at start point. This is why you can get a sever beating at the start point if your toon is jumped. When you turn NOkos off it warps you to that position.

Wow, NoKoS still works? Can someone post that in offsets or plugins? The one I had didn't ever work, I figured it was nerfed, I like to be able to recon an area before fight when possible.

Is there a way to release a command with all those snapins?

once i seemed to remember there being a word document with the release of the compile with all the commands that come along with it.

ok not to sound dumb but duh lol i downloaded what you have here now plz tell me step by step how to get it all started all ive done is download to a folder.

So so so many replies So little time

Does the name of the forum the post is in give you a clue?

The NERFED part should be a dead givaway

NDawg's Compile (2/27/06)
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back