• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
MQ2DPSAdv

Plugin - MQ2DPSAdv (1 Viewer)

looks like DPS ADV isnt registering the new format for others dps. Example Tank is at 1.2m dps. Ranger 277k dps. Rog 189k dps seen from tank screen. From ranger screen I need Rng at 1.2m dps, Rog at 189k dps and tank at 183k dps.

looks like DPS ADV isnt registering the new format for others dps. Example Tank is at 1.2m dps. Ranger 277k dps. Rog 189k dps seen from tank screen. From ranger screen I need Rng at 1.2m dps, Rog at 189k dps and tank at 183k dps.
I noticed my zerkers dmg isn't registering properly.

dbg also messed up some filters - I don't suspect it is a good idea to try and fix/update anything until they fix their broken shit

My shamans parser shows less than half the values of the other 5 parser when boxing.
SK, BRD, mage, rogues show always about the same values, whereas the shaman is showing less than half of the dps.
As the shaman is not y main and most of the time the only Char in my evening-group with my Ingame-friends, I would like to get information what I might do no narrow down the issue or even fix it.
My shaman is always meleeing, so as close on the mobs as the tank or the other melee.
The mage, not being as close at the mob showing similar values, as the others, just the shamans parses is always way of.
I noticed this about a week ago and it is always like this. Does anyone have an idea, what I can do to get his parses back in line with the others?

My shamans parser shows less than half the values of the other 5 parser when boxing.
SK, BRD, mage, rogues show always about the same values, whereas the shaman is showing less than half of the dps.
As the shaman is not y main and most of the time the only Char in my evening-group with my Ingame-friends, I would like to get information what I might do no narrow down the issue or even fix it.
My shaman is always meleeing, so as close on the mobs as the tank or the other melee.
The mage, not being as close at the mob showing similar values, as the others, just the shamans parses is always way of.
I noticed this about a week ago and it is always like this. Does anyone have an idea, what I can do to get his parses back in line with the others?
Adjust your chat filers. It parses the displayed chat to show the #, if you at one time for tired of X spam in shaman window and turned some off, (or havent since the chat filter adjustment DBG's did in Jan), its possible dpsadv isnt getting the right data from shm client.

I remember to have created a "spam" tab beside the mainchat, which usually is hidden behind the mainchat.
Probably I missed some filter at the Shaman. Ty for the hint. Will check all filters with the settings of those of the sk, next time I am at the computer.

That doesn't sound too far fetched if your shaman is healing.

Plugin - MQ2DPSAdv

Users who are viewing this thread

Back