• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Funny - What's the funniest/dumbest excuse you've ever given to leave a group? (1 Viewer)

I don't have anything like that - but we used to keep track of weird reasons (real) people used to go afk during raids.

had some dude who lived in canada "afk bear in yard"

had someone afk cause they forgot to feed the horses

"afk need to shave" was pretty dumb and prolly got a dkp minus

Had to ask my oldest child what it meant when everyone had to "drop the kids off at the pool" :doh:

In my defense it was summertime here in the Southwest so everyone does go swimming a lot.

But it is a polite way of saying what your doing, I use it a lot now

Had a guy in raid abruptly leave because he had to go kill a mouse. "Got a mouse in kitchen guys...wife is on the table hiding from it. She is 5 foot 3 and 245 and I paid 1500 for this table" We could not be mad at the guy haha. He came back for the final event.

Back in like 2000 I would just go to bed and let them kick me. More recently on a new TLP we had been up 20+ hours after waiting 6hrs for login and I faked a DC. My premade said I should have just let them log me in. Fair point.

Had a guy in raid abruptly leave because he had to go kill a mouse. "Got a mouse in kitchen guys...wife is on the table hiding from it. She is 5 foot 3 and 245 and I paid 1500 for this table" We could not be mad at the guy haha. He came back for the final event.
I told my housemate that I would NEVER date a girl over like 150lbs and I think I said girls over 200lbs are gross af....she didn't talk to me for a week.

Oh man yeah over the years there have been countless gems people have dropped in group/raid before quickly departing.

“I’m out guys, to high to see what I’m going”

“wife’s home, told her I wasn’t playing anymore “

“Dogs need to go out...back...need to go let the dogs back in....{20 mins go by} cat got out need to go hunt him down, laterz”

“gotta go, baby’s crying and I’m not sure where she crawled off to!”

“sorry all fell asleep at the keys, going to eat and pass out /wave”

there are soooo many more, need to think more on it.

Funny - What's the funniest/dumbest excuse you've ever given to leave a group?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back