• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Contest Reply Game: The Monkey's Paw (2 Viewers)

granted, but your 2hr amazon shipping sends you the wrong items every time.

i wish the new tlp wasn't truebox

Granted! But it is lifesize, and you are now in the ball...ding ding ding..
kirby gameboy GIF
I wish I could love garbanzo beans again. (eww)
Granted! But...now you love garbanzo beans again
on fire fart GIF

I wish MQ2Bard was out! Har.....!

Granted! But...now you love garbanzo beans again
on fire fart GIF

I wish MQ2Bard was out! Har.....!
Granted but the license cost you your first born, a 100 dollar gift certificate to Chipotle and a future "favor you can't refuse" to the Godfathers Sic and CWTN

I wish for a tomato plant that doesn't die and provides me perfectly fine tomatoes, at the standard growth rate, I can eat and share with my neighbors without ill health effects.

Granted but the license cost you your first born, a 100 dollar gift certificate to Chipotle and a future "favor you can't refuse" to the Godfathers Sic and CWTN

I wish for a tomato plant that doesn't die and provides me perfectly fine tomatoes, at the standard growth rate, I can eat and share with my neighbors without ill health effects.
Granted, but they are now the ONLY thing you can eat, they are hard like apples, and they taste like dog vomit.

I wish for the ability to speak to animals like Dr Doolittle.

Granted, but they are now the ONLY thing you can eat, they are hard like apples, and they taste like dog vomit.

I wish for the ability to speak to animals like Dr Doolittle.
granted but they don't like you and only ask about when mq2poop is released

I wish for I had a smaller "fix home stuff" list

granted but they don't like you and only ask about when mq2poop is released

I wish for I had a smaller "fix home stuff" list

granted! you now own a doll's house!

I wish my in-laws weren't coming over tomorrow for Easter dinner!

Granted, youve been hired by Oldman66.

I wish this was a short work week.
granted, but now every week is 12 mondays

i wish there were more mando, boba fett, expanse, lotr, house of dragon - available (and not ruined)

granted, but now every week is 12 mondays

i wish there were more mando, boba fett, expanse, lotr, house of dragon - available (and not ruined)
Granted! There are now more mando, boba fett, expanse, lotr, house of dragon - available (and not ruined); BUT you can't watch it because you have do get MQ2Bard out'the'door

I wish I had some hot chocolate coffee pods...Damn this weird weather

Granted! There are now more mando, boba fett, expanse, lotr, house of dragon - available (and not ruined); BUT you can't watch it because you have do get MQ2Bard out'the'door

I wish I had some hot chocolate coffee pods...Damn this weird weather
Granted, but you have no water only cheap beer

I wish I could get my car out of the shop

Granted, your car is out of the shop but now the interior smells like dead stunk instead of cheap beer.

I wish it would stop raining.
granted, congratz on the snow.

I wish the 5th time i take my equinox into the shop for a brake job (4th place) they actually fix it

granted, congratz on the snow.

I wish the 5th time i take my equinox into the shop for a brake job (4th place) they actually fix it
Granted, it's fixed, but now you have a gnoll as a hood ornament.

I wish I was drinking a Mexican martini right now.

Granted, no pain anymore but now non-stop ejaculating. Better drink some water.

I wish the ocean was brown gravy, not water.
Granted bit now you have celiac and the only thing to drink on the planet is that gravy, which comes out the wrong hole now.

I wish I had some motivation, any motivation, instead of just making lists of what to do when I find some.

Granted bit now you have celiac and the only thing to drink on the planet is that gravy, which comes out the wrong hole now.

I wish I had some motivation, any motivation, instead of just making lists of what to do when I find some.
Granted. You are now motivated to get things done, but your list is oddly blank. Good luck remembering everything you were planning to do!

I wish my plans would could to fruition.

Granted. You are now motivated to get things done, but your list is oddly blank. Good luck remembering everything you were planning to do!

I wish my plans would could to fruition.
Granted, every plan you ever made will now be completed in chronological order, starting at birth, one every six months. You'll be 90 before you get to current plans.

I wish I'd gotten up to continue what I was doing before this cigarette break instead of redguides rabbitholing

Granted, every plan you ever made will now be completed in chronological order, starting at birth, one every six months. You'll be 90 before you get to current plans.

I wish I'd gotten up to continue what I was doing before this cigarette break instead of redguides rabbitholing
Granted. You continue what you are doing but also forgot to put your pants back on. I hope it isn't too embarrassing.

I wish there wasn't a trail of red coming out of that rabbit hole. It makes me feel bad for the bunny's victims.

Granted. You continue what you are doing but also forgot to put your pants back on. I hope it isn't too embarrassing.

I wish there wasn't a trail of red coming out of that rabbit hole. It makes me feel bad for the bunny's victims.
Granted there was a trail of red coming out of that rabbit's hole and you feel bad for the bunny's victims. I feel bad for the bunny.

I wish for three more wishes.

Granted there was a trail of red coming out of that rabbit's hole and you feel bad for the bunny's victims. I feel bad for the bunny.

I wish for three more wishes.
Granted. You have 3 more wishes, but they are only good for last Tuesday.

I wish I had a time machine so I could take those 3 wishes from you.

Granted. You have 3 more wishes, but they are only good for last Tuesday.

I wish I had a time machine so I could take those 3 wishes from you.
Granted you now have a time machine but it only moves into the future at a rate of 61 seconds per minute.

I wish I had teleportation powers.

Granted you now have a time machine but it only moves into the future at a rate of 61 seconds per minute.

I wish I had teleportation powers.
Granted. You now have teleportation powers to enter occupied porta potties.

I wish I owned a porta potty business. I would make bank.

Granted. You now have teleportation powers to enter occupied porta potties.

I wish I owned a porta potty business. I would make bank.
Granted. You now make a million deposits a day to the fecal matter transplant bank.

I wish that didn't come to mind just now.

Granted, but the flood grew larger and larger. I hope Noah pics you to survive.

I wish the curtains matched the drapes.
Granted, they now match perfectly but their lengths have been exchanged.

I wish I could binge any series I wanted without ever having to wait for release dates or sequels to be made.

Granted, they now match perfectly but their lengths have been exchanged.

I wish I could binge any series I wanted without ever having to wait for release dates or sequels to be made.
Granted, you can now binge on endless teletubby and Barnie episodes. Congrats!

I wish I had more knowledge about EQ without having to put in the work to read and stuff.

Granted, you can now binge on endless teletubby and Barnie episodes. Congrats!

I wish I had more knowledge about EQ without having to put in the work to read and stuff.
Granted! You now have an innate and complete knowledge of Everquest but they assume you are cheating because you know so much and they ban you and no matter what you do you can never get a new character to level 20 before they ban you again.

I wish I hadn't shot Canada Dry out my nose when I read Nolashab's comment about the carpet and the drapes switching
lengths.

Last edited:
Granted! You now have an innate and complete knowledge of Everquest but they assume you are cheating because you know so much and they ban you and no matter what you do you can never get a new character to level 20 before they ban you again.

I wish I hadn't shot Canada Dry out my nose when I read Nolashab's comment about the carpet and the drapes switching
lengths.
Grant. You just shot Canada Dry out your nipples.

I wish general chat wasn't full politics or discussion of rape.

Contest Reply Game: The Monkey's Paw

Users who are viewing this thread

• an_image
Back