• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
MQ2Rez

Plugin - MQ2Rez (1 Viewer)

Have we made any progress on this? Do we intend to use github, or a private git repository? I only ask because RG and MQ2 website both require some sort of donation/participation to get access to most macros/plugins.

Is there a toggle to turn off the /group voice tell when you die? If I unload mq2rez it doesn't occur so I am assume it's that plugin that is doing this. For raiding I have to unload the plugin etc but I have forgotten to do that a couple of times, and keep group voice announcing "help" when I dirt nap.

Hello all, I can't seem to get the "/rez spawn on" command to work. I was hoping this could reduce down time after wipe in getting my cleric to automatically click back to rez. Is there a command line I can add to my Server_Charactername.ini file under MQ2Rez to make this work.

Thanks in advance.

Rich (BB code):
/rez -> displays settings
/rez accept on|off -> Toggle auto-accepting rezbox
/rez spawn  on|off -> Toggles going to bind point after death
/rez pct # -> Autoaccepts rezes only if they are higher than # percent
/rez loot on|off -> Toggle looting corpse when opened and when rezzed
/rez command on|off -> Toggle use of a command after looting out corpse
/rez setcommand "mycommand" -> Set the command that you want to be activated after you are rezzed. 
/rez help

type in /rez accept on and if you want him to automatically go to his bind point, /rez spawn on

I am finding that I am crashing a lot with MQ2Rez. Half of the time the window simply terminates and sometimes I JUST crash.

Also, it used to support a delay to accept. Does it do so any more? My INI file still has the setting in it.

have you done "/rez pct X" where X is the percentage you want them to accept at? It's possible that it gets set to 98 if you don't modify the KA inis at all... considering you are running KA.

MQ2Rez 3.2 - minor update

-Added Missing setcommand execution when you got rezzed, only executed once.
-Remove the rezz sickness check.

if you need the ressurection sickness test you could always edit the ini file for something like that:
INI:
[MQ2Rez]
Command Line=/if (${Me.Buff[Resurrection Sickness].ID}) /say buff me bitches!

This plugin used to have a delay you could configure before clicking the rez. It would be nice to have back. It would also be nice to also have a switch to disable the plugin when in a raid.

True, but I would be willing to pay to get these added back in as they make sense.

After some discussion in Discord yesterday, these were the things that should be changed while someone is updating:

1.) Accept should be changed to Enabled or completely removed. If changed to Enabled code should be changed such that if Enabled is turned off the plugin does nothing. (Right now Accept does nothing regardless of the setting)

2.) SafeMode should be removed or updated to add an Else after the last Else If so that it sets bOkToRez to false (basically, SafeMode does nothing now and this would make it so that enabling safemode only accepts rezzes from Group/Fellowship/Guild/Raid regardless of the pct.) Alternatively, check SafeMode before the PctCheck, but 6 of one half dozen of the other if you're using both to filter.

3.) Update check so that if the Respawn Options box is up and an option is available (ie, the rez has already been accepted) MQ2Rez completes by selecting the respawn and respawning.

That said, how did the delay function prior? Doesn't the rez box go away after a bit?

Hello all, I can't seem to get the "/rez spawn on" command to work. I was hoping this could reduce down time after wipe in getting my cleric to automatically click back to rez. Is there a command line I can add to my Server_Charactername.ini file under MQ2Rez to make this work.

Thanks in advance.
i think all that code have been stripped away

wtf was that instant release... its not in the code anumore.... i can make an instant unloading :p
When you died, if instant release was on, you wouldn't hover, you'd just click back to your bind. It was a great feature to have. EQMule, in one of the most ironic moves I've seen, removed the code as it was outside of the scope of the plugin (looking at you, MQ2TargetInfo).

MQ2Rez seems broken since latest update, crash each time i died/got a ress . Not sure it actually accepted ress either as corpses kept piling up while my char linkdeaded out of world and got smashed by a roamer.

The pop up message said something about returning 0 and to try and attach a debugger ... i should of screenshot it sorry.

If i get time tomorrow i'll suicide a few and ress self to try get a crash.dmp or attach a debugger (I assume i attach to mq2? i dunno )

Did you not get a dump file generated from the crash?

I have a 1.8gig dmp file, but im not sure it's right... i didn't get the crash that i got yesterday (as screenshot by someone else here ) that's what popped up for me yesterday on all chars after getting a ress

when i have the debugger attached/running, when i got myself to die (was acutally harder then i antipicated where i was >.< ) i got this text in the debug window and the eqgame.exe 'froze' or i thought but i did the dump command in the debuger, then hit go (F5) like i had to when i first attached the debugger then i got a pop up window from eqgame crashing mentioning mq2ic but the game didn't actualy crash it kept going ...

Clearly, im not entirely sure what i am doing :P

INI:
[MQ2] CCommandHook::Detour(/alternateadv act 3646)
[MQ2] WriteChatColor( r< x yClericName x r> x Casting  o=>> x  gBurst of Life x  o<<= x)
[MQ2] WriteChatColor(Accepting Rez now)
(1f50.ec): Access violation - code c0000005 (first chance)
First chance exceptions are reported before any exception handling.
This exception may be expected and handled.
*** ERROR: Symbol file could not be found.  Defaulted to export symbols for C:\RGMQ2\mq2ic.dll -
eax=00000175 ebx=021fa68c ecx=003e0176 edx=00000000 esi=82cac2b8 edi=003e0001
eip=6b0ec821 esp=021f8d50 ebp=021f95bc iopl=0         nv up ei pl zr na pe nc
cs=0023  ss=002b  ds=002b  es=002b  fs=0053  gs=002b             efl=00010246
mq2ic!OnIncomingChat+0x1c9a1:
6b0ec821 8b01            mov     eax,dword ptr [ecx]  ds:002b:003e0176=????????
0:000> .dump /ma C:\mq2crash.dmp
Creating C:\mq2crash.dmp - mini user dump
Dump successfully written

Yeah my crashes have been with mq2ic, my rez not working and sometimes causing a crash, and with zoning. sent a few dumps to eqmule - Please let me know if and how I can assist

Plugin - MQ2Rez

Users who are viewing this thread

Back