• IS THIS SITE UGLY? Click "RG3" at the very bottom-left of this page to change it. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
MQ2Rez

Plugin - MQ2Rez 3.2

jimbob

RedCents
1,574¢
Have we made any progress on this? Do we intend to use github, or a private git repository? I only ask because RG and MQ2 website both require some sort of donation/participation to get access to most macros/plugins.

Maskoi

So old and salty he grew scales
RedCents
66,010¢
Send me $5.00 and I will tell you

tms

RedCents
1,400¢
While you are updating MQ2Rez : Could you add the feature, only to be rezzed by given persons?

jimbob

RedCents
1,574¢
While you are updating MQ2Rez : Could you add the feature, only to be rezzed by given persons?
Well, I can do it with the source I have, but according to Maskoi it's a little dated...

RedCents
1,412¢
Is there any interest in my version of MQ2Rez that consents your group automatically when you die? If there is I can send Redbot the code to add it to the next compile.

RedCents
453¢
There is an auto consent group/raid/guild checkbox built in, under the general tab of the Alt+O options window.

RedCents
1,844¢
Is there a toggle to turn off the /group voice tell when you die? If I unload mq2rez it doesn't occur so I am assume it's that plugin that is doing this. For raiding I have to unload the plugin etc but I have forgotten to do that a couple of times, and keep group voice announcing "help" when I dirt nap.

RedCents
516¢
/rez VoiceNotify=0

or add VoiceNotify=0 to the mq2rez section on your toon ini file

Maskoi

So old and salty he grew scales
RedCents
66,010¢
MQ2Rez will have that feature turned off as default in the next release

KbSsNs

RedCents
58¢
Hello all, I can't seem to get the "/rez spawn on" command to work. I was hoping this could reduce down time after wipe in getting my cleric to automatically click back to rez. Is there a command line I can add to my Server_Charactername.ini file under MQ2Rez to make this work.

Thanks in advance.

kaen01

RedCents
1,507¢
Rich (BB code):
/rez -> displays settings
/rez accept on|off -> Toggle auto-accepting rezbox
/rez spawn  on|off -> Toggles going to bind point after death
/rez pct # -> Autoaccepts rezes only if they are higher than # percent
/rez loot on|off -> Toggle looting corpse when opened and when rezzed
/rez command on|off -> Toggle use of a command after looting out corpse
/rez setcommand "mycommand" -> Set the command that you want to be activated after you are rezzed. 
/rez help
type in /rez accept on and if you want him to automatically go to his bind point, /rez spawn on

kaen01

RedCents
1,507¢
hmm yeah what the heck Redbot ! we cant even die now without you messing it up for us :p

RedCents
128¢
I am finding that I am crashing a lot with MQ2Rez. Half of the time the window simply terminates and sometimes I JUST crash.

Also, it used to support a delay to accept. Does it do so any more? My INI file still has the setting in it.

RedCents
1,300¢
have you done "/rez pct X" where X is the percentage you want them to accept at? It's possible that it gets set to 98 if you don't modify the KA inis at all... considering you are running KA.

RedCents
1,081¢
MQ2Rez 3.2 - minor update

-Added Missing setcommand execution when you got rezzed, only executed once.
-Remove the rezz sickness check.

if you need the ressurection sickness test you could always edit the ini file for something like that:
Code:
[MQ2Rez]
Command Line=/if (${Me.Buff[Resurrection Sickness].ID}) /say buff me bitches!

gSe7eN

The rouge that pwns in the dark (FIXT)
RedCents
70,894¢
Now can we get insta-release added back in?

RedCents
128¢
This plugin used to have a delay you could configure before clicking the rez. It would be nice to have back. It would also be nice to also have a switch to disable the plugin when in a raid.

RedCents
1,081¢
This plugin used to have a delay you could configure before clicking the rez. It would be nice to have back. It would also be nice to also have a switch to disable the plugin when in a raid.
i think u could set the rez percentage higher then 100% that should disable the plugin while raiding...
or just /plugin mq2rez unload

RedCents
2,255¢
True, but I would be willing to pay to get these added back in as they make sense.
After some discussion in Discord yesterday, these were the things that should be changed while someone is updating:

1.) Accept should be changed to Enabled or completely removed. If changed to Enabled code should be changed such that if Enabled is turned off the plugin does nothing. (Right now Accept does nothing regardless of the setting)

2.) SafeMode should be removed or updated to add an Else after the last Else If so that it sets bOkToRez to false (basically, SafeMode does nothing now and this would make it so that enabling safemode only accepts rezzes from Group/Fellowship/Guild/Raid regardless of the pct.) Alternatively, check SafeMode before the PctCheck, but 6 of one half dozen of the other if you're using both to filter.

3.) Update check so that if the Respawn Options box is up and an option is available (ie, the rez has already been accepted) MQ2Rez completes by selecting the respawn and respawning.

That said, how did the delay function prior? Doesn't the rez box go away after a bit?

RedCents
1,081¢
Hello all, I can't seem to get the "/rez spawn on" command to work. I was hoping this could reduce down time after wipe in getting my cleric to automatically click back to rez. Is there a command line I can add to my Server_Charactername.ini file under MQ2Rez to make this work.

Thanks in advance.
i think all that code have been stripped away

gSe7eN

The rouge that pwns in the dark (FIXT)
RedCents
70,894¢
wtf was that instant release... its not in the code anumore.... i can make an instant unloading :p
When you died, if instant release was on, you wouldn't hover, you'd just click back to your bind. It was a great feature to have. EQMule, in one of the most ironic moves I've seen, removed the code as it was outside of the scope of the plugin (looking at you, MQ2TargetInfo).