• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Click "RG3" at the very bottom-left of this page to change it. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
MQ2FeedMe

Plugin - MQ2FeedMe (1 Viewer)

RedCents
131¢
I run SK, Magi, and Shaman CWTN and a KA bard.
I want to use FeedMe plug and have set it up per the directions listed on the plugin page specific to it, giving it some junk food/drink to consume before going into stat food stacks.
It doesn't seem to be working.
Stat food stacks were reduced and i'm not seen any eating/drinking messages.
So wondering what i might have overlooked.
Also want to be able to call this plugin at startup without any additional key presses if possible.
Please advise. thank you.

Sic

[sic]
RedCents
33,954¢
I run SK, Magi, and Shaman CWTN and a KA bard.
I want to use FeedMe plug and have set it up per the directions listed on the plugin page specific to it, giving it some junk food/drink to consume before going into stat food stacks.
It doesn't seem to be working.
Stat food stacks were reduced and i'm not seen any eating/drinking messages.
So wondering what i might have overlooked.
Also want to be able to call this plugin at startup without any additional key presses if possible.
Please advise. thank you.

Plugins that you have set to load upon startup automatically start when you loadup - there is nothing to start manually

when you do a /plugin mq2feedme --- this changed your MQ2FeedMe=0 in your macroquest.ini to MQ2FeedMe=1 which means "I want mq2feedme to be loaded when i enter the game"

I did a feedme vid a while back explaining how it works, check it out

RedCents
363¢
@ddwiseman1 I did the same thing that happened to you and the solution was what @Sic mentioned. I had a hotkey that I intended to make sure all my plugins were running when I got into the game, but what it was doing was toggling a few off, then I was pulling my hair out wondering why the plugin "didn't work." Good thing baking and brewing are easy trade skills.

RedCents
446¢
hmmm, I tried this one.

I did follow the guide.. but my toon still eats my stats food like mad.

[Settings]
Announce=1
FoodWarn=1
DrinkWarn=1

[xxx]
AutoDrink=1
AutoFeed=1

[Food]
Food1=Roots
Food2=Fresh Fish
Food3=Honey mush Bread
Food4=Primordial Noodles with Indigenous Primordial Meat
Food5=Velious Surf and Turf Platter

[Drink]
Drink1=Water Flask
Drink2=Bottle of Milk
Drink3=Primordial Plasma Smoothie
Drink4=Blue Bomb Beverage

[xxx]
AutoDrink=4000
AutoFeed=4000

[xxx]
AutoFeed=1
AutoDrink=1

RedCents
446¢
take the stat food out of your list of foods you want to eat, because that is not food you want to eat.

Yes, I tried both, therefor its there in the ini for the moment.

My human still eats all his stats food.. my dwarf don't.

EDIT:

Seems like it works now.

What I did was to restart the macro, delete the old and do it right this time. (Followed the guide Sic gave us)

Last edited:
RedCents
3,719¢
This works great but be careful on raids if you are dead a lot, somehow my stat drink got used. Being naked and having to loot corpses can mess things up, especially if you are being rezzed mid battle and your corpse doesn't get looted right away or something. Probably none of this happens on Live.

Users who are viewing this thread