• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
Brewall's EverQuest Maps

Software Brewall's EverQuest Maps (1 Viewer) 01/16/2024

Redbot updated Brewall's EverQuest Maps with a new update entry:

2018-08-31 Highlights:

Minor changes to fix some zone names. References to Qeynos Catacombs changed to Qeynos Aqueduct System and Shadowhaven changed to Shadow Haven. Redid the map for Ragrax, Stronghold of the Twelve from scratch. Added missing ramps in Undershore and recolored upper/lower levels in the NW and SE areas. Cleaned up portions of Argin-Hiz and added second floors to most of the houses.

Read the rest of this update entry...

New Set of Maps

It has been a little over a month since the last set of maps. This set includes:

Shadows of Luclin
*Shadeweaver’s Thicket – remapped paths throughout zone
*Hollowshade Moor – remapped paths throughout zone

Depths of Darkhollow
*Stoneroot Falls – added mountain areas in NW. In the SW, remapped the gate area, added water, and many other changes.
*The Hive – remapped the two main towers. Recolored the tower layers and hive area layers to make it easier to see how the various...

New Set of Maps

Looking for something to do while the servers are down to install The Burning Lands? I’ve added a final set of maps for the zones. Over the last few days, I’ve made passes through all the zones checking track and adding any missing NPC’s. I also added a few hard-to-reach islands to Stratos along with some platforms in the Plane of Smoke.

Enjoy the expansion!

New Set of Maps

Apr 17th 2019
Finished adding a few more details to the basement area and various poles that get in the way. The final version includes a legend at the bottom, like all my other maps, with collection & hunter information, including placeholders.

In addition to GMM, for Dragonscale Hills, I added paths in the zone, some terrain near the minotaur mine area, and added the boat to Loping Planes. For Loping Planes, I added the boat back to Dragonscale Hills...

Two updates

2019-10-17 Highlights:
I spent some time cleaning up the remaining Depths of Darkhollow zones bringing them all up to my current standards of quality. Most notable was remapping large portions of The Hive to get the hives and ramps really clean and easier to understand how the levels tie together. I was unhappy with the quality for a few zones and remapped them from scratch: Lair of the Fallen, Crypt of Shade, Deepscar’s Den, and Tinmizer`s Wunderwerks.

2019-10-08 Highlights:...

How do we get rid of all this text so we can actually see the map? Not sure what the point of all that is.

1599059318901.png

I have that but its only on a few zones, not every zone. And its usually in the lower portion of the map. Can you click the editing tool on the right then on the menu click edit again then click to highlight the one you want removed and just backspace it out then you will need to accept then save on the bottom? I know I can edit a lot of the pre done map labels that I don't like that way

How do we get rid of all this text so we can actually see the map? Not sure what the point of all that is.

View attachment 24069
Tbf, the author does not make maps specifically for mq2 usage. On an unmodded client, that wouldn't look nearly as cluttered as it does here. But if you want to change it, you'll need to go into the labels file of the zone you want to modify and manually increase the position value to move it outside the zone extents.

Tbf, the author does not make maps specifically for mq2 usage. On an unmodded client, that wouldn't look nearly as cluttered as it does here. But if you want to change it, you'll need to go into the labels file of the zone you want to modify and manually increase the position value to move it outside the zone extents.
It shows exactly like that on an unmodded client for me. Its not due to mq2. :)

Edit - I knew it was a zone that was close and I found one showing like that in Sunrise Hills in lower right corner. I tired to do that edit I mentioned but it will not work on this. Apparently it is a "legend" of what colors represent. It is handy to know what colors are bankers etc. and I hope he would not take the legend off - its not on every zone.

But if its in a zone that bothers you then the only way away from that legend is to run Goods maps. Most of us do anyway and flip between them using the arrow in upper left

Last edited:

Omens of War & The Buried Sea updates

Was doing some older content in Omens of War and The Buried Sea, I decided to remap some zones that must of have been hastily made with automap. I redid all of Anguish and the Muramite trial zones. While visiting The Buried Sea, I realized that the Open Sea ship-to-ship zones were mostly empty or never had a map. I managed to get into all the instances and mapped them in their entirety. I also included a partial remapping of Jewel of Atiiki where the SW pyramid has been redone.

Claws of Veeshan map files

I finally managed to squeeze in enough time to clean up all the new CoV maps and get them to the level of detail I wanted. Temple of Veeshan took quite a bit of time with hallways and stairs. The only part I could not get to is a few tunnels in Dragon Necropolis where the rats see through rogue sneak.

2020-12-08 Highlights:

With the release of Claws of Veeshan, I’ve folded all the maps into the main download and included other changes, including a massive remapping of Kernagir, the Shining City.

Original EQ
* North Karana – added farm on east side of zone.

Scars of Velious
* Cobalt Scar – added missing NPCs.
* Western Wastes – added hills on east side of zone.

Omens of War
* Riftseeker`s Sanctum – added a few missing NPCs.

Prophecy of Ro

Was this section of Temple of Veeshan added near the lava pit? Was missing in my map. Didn't realize there was a whole third wing until I started exploring. So far I needed levitate to get there, looking at other routes.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    124.4 KB · Views: 14
Yep need levitate. Easier way to do it is on east side. Get on the rock where one of the task giver is so you'll get high enough to easily float over.

Terror of Luclin Beta

I was caught completely off-guard last night when I got home that beta had started! I didn’t have my main character over, but managed to create a rogue halfling, buff up and knock out some areas. I usually start with boundaries, zone connections, and major structures. Often, I do one side of hallways or rooms and use 3d editing tools to copy/flip. Details and NPC’s get added later.

Brewall updated Brewall's EverQuest Maps with a new update entry:

11/23/2023

〰️Commits​

Merge branch 'dev' into 'main'
(fa2f525) ~Redbot
I spent quite a bit of time with the official Maps of Myrist book. The result is the addition of almost a hundred locations from the maps and the lore. Almost all the zones in Original EQ, Ruins of Kunark, Scars of Velious, Shadows of Luclin, and Planes of Power were updated...

Brewall updated Brewall's EverQuest Maps with a new update entry:

01/16/2024

〰️Commits​

PR # [1](https://github.com/RedGuides/brewall-maps/pull/1): update of Brewall maps
(bb5067f) ~Redbot
Laurion’s Song maps are included, with detailed Hunter info, collectable locations, and map legends. Maps across a wide variety of expansions have also been updated with minor additions and/or corrections. & brewall-20240109

Software Brewall's EverQuest Maps

Users who are viewing this thread

Back