• IS THIS SITE UGLY? Click "RG3" at the very bottom-left of this page to change it. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
Brewall's EverQuest Maps

Software Brewall's EverQuest Maps 2018-12-11

RedCents
200¢
Sweet! I've been looking for something like this.

If you talk to him tell him I said thanks! Lol!

RedCents
Thanks for the map collection

V/R
$RD

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for the map collection

V/R
$RD

Redbot

lvl 69 Rouge
RedCents
36,978¢
Redbot updated Brewall's EverQuest Maps with a new update entry:

2018-08-31 Highlights:

Minor changes to fix some zone names. References to Qeynos Catacombs changed to Qeynos Aqueduct System and Shadowhaven changed to Shadow Haven. Redid the map for Ragrax, Stronghold of the Twelve from scratch. Added missing ramps in Undershore and recolored upper/lower levels in the NW and SE areas. Cleaned up portions of Argin-Hiz and added second floors to most of the houses.
Read the rest of this update entry...

Redbot

lvl 69 Rouge
RedCents
36,978¢

New Set of Maps

It has been a little over a month since the last set of maps. This set includes:

Shadows of Luclin
*Shadeweaver’s Thicket – remapped paths throughout zone
*Hollowshade Moor – remapped paths throughout zone

Depths of Darkhollow
*Stoneroot Falls – added mountain areas in NW. In the SW, remapped the gate area, added water, and many other changes.
*The Hive – remapped the two main towers. Recolored the tower layers and hive area layers to make it easier to see how the various...

Redbot

lvl 69 Rouge
RedCents
36,978¢

New Set of Maps

Looking for something to do while the servers are down to install The Burning Lands? I’ve added a final set of maps for the zones. Over the last few days, I’ve made passes through all the zones checking track and adding any missing NPC’s. I also added a few hard-to-reach islands to Stratos along with some platforms in the Plane of Smoke.

Enjoy the expansion!