• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
MQ2Bst

Combat Assist MQ2Bst 2393

Other Authors
Sic
Software Requirements
Redguides Level 2 membership to access up to date Macroquest from --Redguides ONLY--
MQ2Nav (included with VV)
MQ2MoveUtils (included with VV)
Server Type
🏢 Live Test
Redguides Exclusive - NO, this won't work on the other guy's build.

Due to the immense contribution to the CWTN Plugins I've decided to give all procedes from MQ2Bst directly to Sic.

MQ2Bst.png

MQ2Bst Window as of Jan 01 2021
1609598268965.png

1613076712811.png
Author
Sic
First release
Last update
Rating
4.71 star(s) 31 ratings

Resource team

More resources from Sic

Share this resource

Latest updates

1. 03/18/2024

- bifold usage is now in special clicky - - you can deactivate if you don't want to use
  2. 3/14/2024

- progressive fix - - true is true, damnit! - - - false isn't true!
  3. 03/11/2024

- ProgressiveSpell usage fix - - verified fero, GBA, Savage usage

Latest reviews

Corrected rating. Thanks for the help!
Does bst things excellent. One of the first CWTN class plugins I bought, been 3 or 4 years now, very happy with it.
loving the beastlord, is it possible to have it realize there is a shammy in the group for buffs? the workaround is perfectly fine by just blocking the spells on the team as you level. although tedious it's effective! glad I purchased!
Sic
Sic
it does, this is mentioned in the FAQ that eq/mq interaction has some buffs/bufflines that don't correctly report buffstacking. thanks for the kind words
Sub-optimal routine. Doesn't burn correctly:

- doesn't cycle SPA185 discs properly
- Doesn't use Spirit Frenzy during main burn
- uses Feralgia on CD during burn (Vindication) which results in significant DPS loss due to long spell cast pausing melee swings - which is objectively bad during Hundred Hands burning
- Does not cast Blood line during Vindication burn despite that being the entire purpose of the disc
- Uses pet procs, which are a DPS loss with no option to disable other than memming them and manually blocking one by one, or looking up spell IDs which is tedious.
- Does not properly use Dicho + Ruaabri for maximum HHE uptime, again a DPS loss.
- Uses Spire which again, due to modern pet melee dps on Live, is a DPS loss due to proc casting

If you want something that takes no effort to get running it's okay. If you want an actually good performing BST for live, I'd look elsewhere since you cannot adjust the priority or routine at all and the routines and spell casting is objectively bad. Beyond these things which are easy to fix, the "author" seems to think he's an infallible god.
Sic
Sic
k. Unfortunately most of what you're saying is just fundamentally incorrect about what it does vs what it doesn't do. Thanks for the review, have a good one
This one is special it get's the most out of your BST. I love the DPS it's on par with Mage at least and possibly Necro. Just another great Plugin. I own like 10 or 12 for a reason. You should too.
Love it. Just like I love all of them.
product works amazing i aslo like the mq2eskay and mq2cleric
Have been using several of the class (zerk, rog, pal, shd, clr, bst) plugins for a week or so now and have seen solid improvements to DPS, survivability, and overall ease of use for my teams. I never knew that my teams had this potential that was just waiting to be unlocked! I have been able to finish content that I was getting slaughtered on before the class plugins.
Have been using pretty much all of the available CWTN plugs for almost a year now (with exception of WAR and MNK, but they are next). These are phenomenal! I cannot fathom the amount of time and work that must have been, and continues to be, put into each of these. Not to mention the pretty much live support from the developers and community. Bravo and Thank you!
This is one of my favorite CWTN products. With the server lag lessened beastlords shine now and this comes through in this product. Cant wait for more and more from Chat.