• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
MQ2Status

Utility MQ2Status

Other Authors
Sic, ChatWithThisName, Knightly, brainiac
Included in Very Vanilla
Very Vanilla Included! No need to download.
Server Type
🏢 Live

Wiki Manual
August 2021 Update:

March 2020 Update:

January 2020 Update:

Command: /status

Usage: Output your status to EQBC, useful when used as /bcaa //status Outputs if a class Plugin (CWTN's) is running, and if a macro is running. If the macro has "kiss" in the name then it outputs your role, if the currently running macro is paused, and if you are hiding.
Source Repository
https://github.com/RedGuides/MQ2Status
[git] Automation options?
Yes
Author
Sic
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 7 ratings

More resources from Sic

Share this resource

Latest updates

1. 01/20/2024

〰️Commits Timeless Token - requires mq update - - mr already submitted (4e586ac) ~Sic
  2. 20230219

〰️Commits Update for v143 Addresses https://github.com/macroquest/macroquest/issues/635...
  3. 20230105

〰️Commits - Will now check for adjusted skill with a 0 skill (5508eb3) - Merge branch...

Latest reviews

Pretty much everything I needed including partial searches (eg: /dgga /status item memory)
5 stars - quality of life upgrade
I don't know why it took me so long to find this or how I survived without it. One of the best little efficiency plugins ever.
the quickest way to figure out what my toons are missing without tabbing through them all. SO HELPFUL! A daily use case for me.
This is awesome. Just found it... surprised it isn't baked into to Vanilla (enabled by default).
Amazing addition, Saves me hours of time rummaging through my boxes for that one thing I need. Also lets me keep my subs and Krono usage organized!
Super useful plugin. No more flipping screen to screen to see which toon didn't start their macro/plugin or was still paused.

The quick counts of items in inventory is great on zerkers too, can see how many axe components everybody has in a quick report to your MQ2 window.
Back