• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Working 6/28/06 Pre compile (Fight Club v6.28) (1 Viewer)

HardOne

RedCents
51¢
This is my personal Pre Compile I like to call Fight Club.

It's been setup for No auth, Removed Date/time check, Removed Anti-Warp, Put Strings Back in.

Plugins Included but not loaded.

To use one of these Plugins you must Load it: /plugin mq2InsertNameHere Load

MQ2AutoForage
MQ2AutoSize
MQ2BuffBlock
MQ2CGank
MQ2CSum
MQ2DoCrack (With xlm file, and ini for 6/28)
MQ2EQBC (Including Server exe)
MQ2Exchange
MQ2Krust
MQ2LinkDB (Need to DL the Database)
MQ2MoveUtils
MQ2Tracking
MQ2Trek
MQ2Twist

I'm not Going to post what Each plugin does, as it's been posted so many time here on RG's. Just do a search for it, or Ask for the information and I'll provide it.

I believe Everything is Up-To-Date (MQ2Trek.ini Might need Updated, I'm not sure.)

Hope Someone Likes it, if you do,
< --- Red Cents go Here.

Last edited:
Great precompiled mq2 version, giving you a red coin. But upon login i keep getting spammed with the following ..
No such 'character' member 'Bound'
Dunno how to turn it off , cant see anything on my mq2 window from all this spam ><
other than that everything works fine

greggus said:
Great precompiled mq2 version, giving you a red coin. But upon login i keep getting spammed with the following ..
No such 'character' member 'Bound'
Dunno how to turn it off , cant see anything on my mq2 window from all this spam ><
other than that everything works fine

I just tried running it on my computer, and it works just fine. No Random spam or anything. (I was already in EQ when I started it.)

greggus, I'm going to take a guess and say you are using a HUD and something in it is wrong. Unload mq2hud and see if the problem goes away. If it does, you need to fix your mq2hud.ini

plink

yeah plink you were right.. didnt really find any use for hud so i deleted it.. problem went away =] thx guys .. well id like to see if a gm is in the zone or not hmm

if i remember correctly, mq2krust is for the Krust UI, a MQ2-friendly UI

edit: awesome compile, thanks :) also, side-note, when you load your compile if you look in toolbar on bottom of screen and get tooltip over mq2 icon says "sept 23, 2004", just letting you know, once again thanks :)

compile your own rwarp and piggyzone with the DoTheZone offset defined in piggy and the succorfunc defined in rwarp, works perfectly

edit: i'll attach ones i'm using

Working 6/28/06 Pre compile (Fight Club v6.28)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back