• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Funny - what we usually do while servers are locked lol (1 Viewer)

I read through all of the macro's, plugin's, and Lua's to see if there is something I could be doing better. I just tried out the ToonCollect Lua after this morning's missions, and it is an awesome Lua. 5 stars! I'll do the rest of my crew after the post-patch crash.

Besides crying, sobbing and weeping until servers are back up.... I search through RGs for fun and new Lua's and Mac's I can implement into my current system. Ya'll have been busy and provide so much awesome content (sorry I haven't contributed with anything yet, but I hope to soon).

I have all of these great ideas about what to do like gear audits, find ways to improve, strategize, and then instead...

I bitch and moan that the game is down at the crucial moments I have downtime and feel like my entire day is ruined. RUINED by DBG employees who are out to get to me.

I spent 10 minutes starting a tax return, got bored and left it.

Now I am trying not to come to the boards.

Maybe convince myself to go camp a good parking spot at Walmart and buy useless stuff.

It snowed here and we never get snow so I know no one will know how to drive.

Now I am rambling...........gumby

I'm breaking my own cardinal rule of no gifs, BUT!!
shower prison GIF

I am actually having to work.. I work from home.. and use EQ as a distraction from whiney people. So stress level is a little higher during these down times.

Plan a new progression path to take the moment EQ is up and accessible.... then overthink it, re-analyze, study the final plan, scratch the whole Idea and go back to aimlessly waiting.

1. Sleep in late (at least until 6:30am)
2. Confirm servers are down
3. Cup of java while looking at "What's New"
4. Reconfirm servers are down
5. Throw the ball in our freezing pool to piss of our Golden Retrievers because they can't resist going in after it
6. Dry pissed off Golden Retrievers because one is on the couch and the other on our bed
7. Repeat step #4
8. Look at the clock and tell myself only 8 more hours
9. Stare at Server Select showing Status: Locked
10. Still on #9

So far I've done 3 loads of laundry, cleaned out 4 closets, vacuumed the whole house, and now I'm about to deep clean the bathroom and mop/dust/wipe down every surface in my home. TBH I've been recovering from surgery / sick for a month and I'm feeling pretty good today so taking advantage of it!

So far I've done 3 loads of laundry, cleaned out 4 closets, vacuumed the whole house, and now I'm about to deep clean the bathroom and mop/dust/wipe down every surface in my home. TBH I've been recovering from surgery / sick for a month and I'm feeling pretty good today so taking advantage of it!
I'm not recovering from anything and I don't think I've ever been this productive in my life.

Funny - what we usually do while servers are locked lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back