• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Patch - Unscheduled Downtime December 8 2022 + Patch notes (1 Viewer)

I'm having same issues
please check before posting.

today was an unscheduled patch that requires an MQ rebuild before RG can rebuild.

it is likely going to be a few more hours

there is also a banner at the top of the forums

1670537843575.png

This was unplanned so the devs did not have a chance to get everything lined out and worked through that they usually already have done due to patches going to the Test server first.

I got this @Sic, @ImGreg, @kaen01 .... let me mansplain it ... @artic ice here's a visual explanation ...

Gordon Ramsey Idiot GIF
Be Patient Stephen Colbert GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

it happens - new xpac, people are excited, folks just want to play the game and with MQ

let's not roast people about it.

but if folks could check in one of the half dozen places that would tell them what is happening before making a new "IRL" thread, that'd be swell =p

it happens - new xpac, people are excited, folks just want to play the game and with MQ

let's not roast people about it.

but if folks could check in one of the half dozen places that would tell them what is happening before making a new "IRL" thread, that'd be swell =p
I prefer my people smoked vs roasted.. takes the eq flavor out of the meat

Come on guys! Just take a second to read the front page of RedGuides and you will see what is going on and when things are set and ready to go. Just kicking it and watching a movie ...not expecting to play tonight. See you guys tomorrow. Have a good night.

I logged into the game to run around and do a few errands while waiting for the patch. My god does Everquest ever suck without MQ, lol. I lasted about 5 minutes, then quit. I appreciate the speed that you guys put out these patches. Without you, I'd never even log in!

Last edited:
Yes, thank you! Was able to help a few guildmates get achievements tonight because of you all!

Patch - Unscheduled Downtime December 8 2022 + Patch notes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back