• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Contest Reply Game: The Monkey's Paw (1 Viewer)

Granted !! But your working clone kicks you out of the house for being his lazy self clone.

I wish the snow would stop here in New England (NH), its too much now! I need a flamethrower.
granted - but it has all melted and now everything is flooded

I wish folks would stop attacking me as a person when they don't get what they want :(

Granted, but you're now the leader of ISIS and nobody believes your kind thoughts.

I wish my pup didn't chew up my gel seat cushion while I was at the dentist.
granted but now your pup chewed up everything else instead

wish this 24 hour bug passes soon :'(

Granted. But now there is a never ending sandstorm and you're being attacked by sand giants every 3 minutes.

I wish my new memory ran at 7200mhz without errors like teamgroup claims

Granted bit you have nothing to burn that fuel source in.

I wish I could just think about it and the snow would be plowed
Granted, but all the snow will all end up on top of you house.

I wish my CPAP had an EQ interface so I could play 7 hours nightly.

Granted, but all the snow will all end up on top of you house.

I wish my CPAP had an EQ interface so I could play 7 hours nightly.

Granted. Sic and CWTN released MQ2Cpap but with all that data going through it, it now needs to be cleaned every 2 hours for 2 hours, 24/7

I wish I could stop aging
Granted, your funeral is tomorrow.

I wish my wife tolerated EQ as much as I tolerate beer.

Granted, you both will begin a 12 step program tomorrow.

I wish there was something worth while to wish for.
granted but now you have analysis paralysis because there are too many things to wish for.

I wish i would stop getting the "factory warranty has expired" junk mail

granted but now you have analysis paralysis because there are too many things to wish for.

I wish i would stop getting the "factory warranty has expired" junk mail

Granted, they now send someone TO your house to tell you in person!

I wish i didnt hurt my back plowing snow this morning 😢

Granted, being a Hippo ain't easy.

I wish Skee-Lo would write more songs.
Granted but his next release starts like this,"I wish I was a little bit smaller, I wish I wasn't taller, cuz that girl that looked good wanted smaller"

I wish I'd stop having NEW ideas before I can get caught up on my milelong backlog of ideas now.

Granted but his next release starts like this,"I wish I was a little bit smaller, I wish I wasn't taller, cuz that girl that looked good wanted smaller"

I wish I'd stop having NEW ideas before I can get caught up on my milelong backlog of ideas now.
Granted, now you have no new ideas and your backlog is 100x longer

I wish the world would embrace the 100%/80%/100% four day work week in earnest

Granted, you now live IN EQ and it is everything!

I wish weekends lasted more than 2 days!
Granted ,now they're the whole week and you can never deposit your check that you no longer get because there's no work so you can't buy any more expansions etc in EQ

I wish weekends didn't exist.

Granted ,now they're the whole week and you can never deposit your check that you no longer get because there's no work so you can't buy any more expansions etc in EQ

I wish weekends didn't exist.
Granted, the Mayan long count calendar is now in effect

I wish I hadn't gotten food poisoning last week

Granted, it wasn't food poisoning -- it was a permanent disease with the same symptoms.

I wish you all would have a great weekend!
Granted, it is because you are serving everyone here doing all our weekend chores, thanks.

I wish my EQ didn;t crash last night and I lost ALL my brand new Raid hotbuttons!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Granted, it is because you are serving everyone here doing all our weekend chores, thanks.

I wish my EQ didn;t crash last night and I lost ALL my brand new Raid hotbuttons!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Granted, but you get banned instantly when you use them for the first time.

I wish days were 36hrs long

Granted, but it takes you 35 hours every day to get motivated to do anything.

I wish there were still direct flights from LAX to Rarotonga
Granted, but the only available seats you seem to find, are a middle seat between two oversized travelers that "overlap" into your space, the person in front always puts their seat back and there is annoying kid behind you that likes to kick the seat.

I wish for the next person's wish to be granted without negative conditions.

Granted, but the only available seats you seem to find, are a middle seat between two oversized travelers that "overlap" into your space, the person in front always puts their seat back and there is annoying kid behind you that likes to kick the seat.

I wish for the next person's wish to be granted without negative conditions.
Granted, but the wish is to kill 5 people without getting caught.

I wish that person was me.

<Sidebar: This is creepy because the wish I typed before that wish was going to be that I wish someone else would do all my weekend chores but I changed it.
i wish i didn't find this thread.
Granted but every time you find this thread you start your day over like Groundhog’s Day.

I wish I had actually done some chores today~

Granted and I thank you for doing all of my chores today.

I wish I was having a calzone from Uppercrust Pizza for dinner.
Granted but it has been in the back if your fridge for 2 weeks.

I wish we had a Mongolian BBQ or Hu Hot on this island instead of another chicken or fish restaurant.

Granted but it has been in the back if your fridge for 2 weeks.

I wish we had a Mongolian BBQ or Hu Hot on this island instead of another chicken or fish restaurant.
GRANTED ! and it is DELICIOUS food you are addicted to, but you question your sanity as the Restaurant name is Soylent Mongols. 🤢
(I am curious, what island? Where?)
I wish my dum-dum Chihuahua would come when I call him in.

Contest Reply Game: The Monkey's Paw

Users who are viewing this thread

Back