• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
MQ2Rez

Plugin - MQ2Rez (1 Viewer)

For the Rez settings, if I adjust something like "Rez Percent" to a lower number. It won't stay committed. I cannot seem to find this setting also.

View attachment 55653
No idea about your setting issue, I just changed mine and it worked normally. Have you used the +/- buttons over typing it in the box? Also. will any of your other settings save or is it just mq2rez?

I do advise you make sure you're setting it to only accept rezzes from guild/fellowship/group/raid or any random person can rez you and create some pretty dumb death cycles if someone wants to be a jerk. Also your delay should probably set to be something lower, that's currently 5.1 seconds.

No idea about your setting issue, I just changed mine and it worked normally. Have you used the +/- buttons over typing it in the box? Also. will any of your other settings save or is it just mq2rez?

I do advise you make sure you're setting it to only accept rezzes from guild/fellowship/group/raid or any random person can rez you and create some pretty dumb death cycles if someone wants to be a jerk. Also your delay should probably set to be something lower, that's currently 5.1 seconds.
I tried with the buttons as well as typing. Just seems to not want to auto accept anything under. Notably this is only a concern at lower levels. But still....

Yeah I didn't even mess with the other toggle since I wasn't sure how well anything would work since the rez percentage wasn't working.

I will have to do more digging since you said yours works.

Hello all, and thanks in advance for your help!!

I am running MQ2grind. I have a SK, Shammy, Bst, Ranger and a 2nd SK I am pling. Question is, if the ranger or small SK gets killed, they do not auto accept rez from Shammy. Looking for help. Shammy has MQ2autoaccpet and MQrez, as do both the ranger and Small SK. What am I missing?

in the Macroquest settings window. under the plugins
what does this look like?
1709950601027.png

make sure rez percent is high enough for shamans rez and that accepts are on.

if you have the rez stick, make sure you accept 90% rez....if you do not, then the sham is probably casting call until the out of combat timer kick in, so you may want to also accept call. Those settings need to be set on the toon receiving the rez, not the shammy

Plugin - MQ2Rez

Users who are viewing this thread

Back