• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
MQ2EQBC

Plugin - MQ2EQBC (2 Viewers)

No FireWall Enabled... Was Working perfectly prior to patch
yes, sometimes updates changes things and your windows is like "that previoulsy known program isn't running, and this other thing is which isn't allowed to run"

check in here.

1700074870344.png

As of yesterday started getting warnings from Windows virus checker that there was a problem with EQBC

PUA:Win32/OpenDownloadManager​

and it is putting EQBC in quarantine. the EQBC.ini file had been changed to point to a file called PntNCu6r.exe

now i know must may have migrated to Dannet so it may not matter to most, but i updated my "follow me" "mimmic me " buttons for EQBC
and now can not find where to find these entries to change them back to DANNET commands

so any help please?

no, this is a false positive

The weird named file is your obfuscated eqbc to help avoid dbg detection

turns out it was windows defender blocked 2 files works again thanks for all the support

was defender blocking 2 files . go figure lol ty all for the help

Patched and tried to log in and got the following - it was all running good last evening and my pc has been shut off all day. Not sure if this right place to post it.
1702941791936.png

ya. i had it locked myself. i just followed the prompts. it told me exactly what to do. had to remove it from being blocked by my security. took 15? minutes because im a slow ass mofo who cant follow directions without testing them 18 different ways.

Looks like Durango773 has it figured out:)

ZD

Wrong forum
cant join bccmd how can i get to the fire wall window in video not sure that's what is blocking me but only problem i can come up with. I'm not a programmer so please don't berate me.

Hi just started useing this and very new been watching a ton of guide videos and i just noticed in top left corner of launcher the clickable lauch eqbcs button.

What is EQBCS and what does it do and should i have that clicked

I am running 4 characters 1 pc

Thanks for the help

Hi just started useing this and very new been watching a ton of guide videos and i just noticed in top left corner of launcher the clickable lauch eqbcs button.

Thanks for the help
Welcome to RG Tigershoe! You can check the box below to run EQBCS when you launch MQ from the launcher

1703350352311.png

You can either use EQBCS or Dannet to communicate with your toons!

EQBCS Info here

Dannet info here

I think the common thread is that Dannet is a better option than EQBCS, so if you are just starting out, you may want to jump right to Dannet

Thanks for the help
if you don't already use eqbc, there aren't too many reasons to use it.

i, personally, use dannet and eqbc at the same time, but i have specific reasons and habits for doing that.

Wrong forum
i cant connect to bccmd and need to know where i should put the question out there, and was told to put something here. (hides)

Each resource on RG has an Overview / Discussion Thread and either a link to their wiki or tabs with FAQ, Commands, Etc.
Please make sure to post in the respective discussion thread, and check the FAQ/Commands/Wiki for information before posting.

Plugin - MQ2EQBC

Users who are viewing this thread

Back