• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Kill high end Luclin / Gates / OOW mobs w/o Ghosting. (2 Viewers)

Whiterabbit_0 said:
To get the 1st Ikk group trial talk to Kevren Nalavat in Kod'Taz close to the zone entrance. Say "Singular Might" to Kevren and then head to the middle temple to the south.

I got side tracked last couple days, but I haven't been able find a loc where I can kill the last mob standing in door way in DD's room.
I can easily clear her room from the warp below her basically, but that last mob constantly gives me Cannot See target. I tried snaring and pull her into room on necro, while I dot'd on shaman, course she walked back to doorway at 15% so didn't get chance find out if DD becomes targetable after that particular mob is dead or not. Anyhow if anyone has killed DD and can share exactly what locs they used or what needed to be done I'd appreciate it.

Do the second group trial in ikkinz the mob at zone in can drop mostly the Same stuff as DD plus is alot easier. You can do the 3 trials in any order.

kait said:
Do the second group trial in ikkinz the mob at zone in can drop mostly the Same stuff as DD plus is alot easier. You can do the 3 trials in any order.

Well if you are referring to the Glyphed Ring, then yes there are 2 named in each instance that can drop that, though only the boss spawns everytime.

Mini-named that do not always spawn in the Ikkinz Single groups:

Ikkinz 1: http://eqbeastiary.allakhazam.com/search.shtml?id=14543
Pixxt Annhilator spawns in Ikk 1 drops - Glyphed Prayer Ring(25 ac 160 hps) and Ear(13 ac 165 hps, 20 atk)

Ikkinz 2: http://eqbeastiary.allakhazam.com/search.shtml?id=14633
Rav Interceptor mini named is a Ukun he can drop Glyphed Prayer ring and a range with 25 ac and 145 hp/mana

Ikkinz 3: http://eqbeastiary.allakhazam.com/search.shtml?id=15310
Hexxt Sightsliverer can drop glyphed prayer ring and haste bracer with 25 ac 165 hps and 46% haste.

Unless they changed it, you cannot do them in any order. You have to beat 1 to spawn 2, and beat 2 to spawn 3. I did these legitmately back in the day because they are part of GoD progression to spawn Ikkinz raids.

As for DD(http://eqbeastiary.allakhazam.com/search.shtml?id=14571) she can drop 50 hp ac, 2% shielding aug and bracer, I think the ikk 2 bosses can drop the same augs, but you have to kill 2 bosses within 1 minute of each other or they repop, pretty tough to do unless you got 2 good dot dps classes or aton of mana.

Ikk 3 bosses should be a breeze, just 3 Kyvs if I remember correctly, no time limit don't believe, when I did the trial a year ago they dropped glyphed prayer ring and GoD spell runes.

The Ikkinz Single group trials and Tipt/Vxed all can be gotten solo, you do not need a group.

Anyhow when got time I'll try figure out way to kill last mob in DD's room, since DD's loot is pretty bad ass, and the best drops are not shared by the other named in the Ikkinz trials.

There is also a chance you will get some KT single group named. They can drop a few different items not quite of same quality as the above though:

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=26363
http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=26736
http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=27626
http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=26366
http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=26723
http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=27190
http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=27407
http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=26470

Last edited:
I just cleared the entire room and DD is not killable yet, working on spawns between him and zone now. Crazyhorse, I had the same problem, I eventually solved it though. Warp into the wall above him (at normal Z, not below world). I don't know if I got lucky or if the whole wall is like this, but I found a spot where he could not hit me at all. Since I was on the same Z level, he'd aggro, run toward me (maybe cast, he can hit with spells) and try to hit, stay there for a few ticks, then warp back to spawn spot. When he did that, he was again out of line of sight. So when he did this I alternated /zwarp 10 and /zwarp -10 and that got him back in sight. Needless to say it was a long fight, especially because he's a shaman :/ But no, DD isn't killable after he dies.

Woot, just got him active. After the aneuk in the doorway (dunno if the spawns are always the same type but I'm assuming so) I killed the golem across the hall, a static ukun and a static ixt on the way to zone, as soon as he died my spotter was 1-rounded :p Will be attempting DD now.

And..dead, easy. Dropped a worthless bracer (to my chars anyway) and the mob that spawned after him dropped the flags.

BE very Careful Soloing and warping in Ikknz trials, GMs do check those from time to time, A Major Guild oN Bertox server got nailed for this 2 months ago. Accounts didnt get banned but where rolled back like 3 months. Just something to think about.

Ok I am having trouble... most the mobs i been trying to kill in Ikkinz have usually been staying alive due to healer around them... Could you give more specifics as well on which mobs you killing....

soultaker said:
BE very Careful Soloing and warping in Ikknz trials, GMs do check those from time to time, A Major Guild oN Bertox server got nailed for this 2 months ago. Accounts didnt get banned but where rolled back like 3 months. Just something to think about.

From my recollection I believe that guild was warping in Ikkinz raids and Uqua instances.
I guess they could feasibly check Ikkinz single groups, but I'd really doubt it. I know people that farm these and sell loot rights all the time, and I personally 3 boxed all the mini-named, the Ikkinz single group trials have become alot more trivial with OOW.

As for the healer mob, you might want to try myseq, I believe it will list if a mob is shaman/cleric. Which is really helpful in the ikkinz, cause took me FOREVER to clear room once until I found the cleric mob out of the 8 scrunched together.

Woot I'm up to vote for best post in June.

I know Cronic will win, just cuz he's a pimp, but if you guys liked this post plz vote for me :) I'd love that free year or redguides :).

-TheRabbit

..or, you could just do /who npc clr, /who npc shm, /who npc dru ... or just /whotarget

When I killed them there was one druid and one shaman. It's very difficult, I had a twisting bard and a nuker and barely made it before running oom. Of course I don't have the oow bard stun, but I was bellowing when it was up.

MozzieEQ + Tone = Ikkhiz pwners !

Kill all the mobs between zone in and DD and you can spawn her :P

Took us a bit to figure it out but Ikkhiz 1 done moving on to 2/3 ^^

You'll get caught and banned if you do anything higher than the 1 group trials in ikkhiz after that they pretty much added checks to every high end zone.

cbsro said:
I just cleared the entire room and DD is not killable yet, working on spawns between him and zone now.

I just killed everything up until his room and now he is targetable. I went through cleared the healers in his room with exception of the anuek.

So basically you do not need kill everything just the stuff up until the anuek in doorway. Then whatever else you want that makes you feel comfortable :P

I could never drop the twins in ikk2 fast enough once I took out all the little guys around them. They would warp to full very quickly after I engaged

Kill all of the little guys... Then kill 1 priest then the 2nd.. if you try to kill both priest at once their hps just bounce back and forth between the 2.. They have crazy regen though.

Ikkhiz1 info.. Kill the 2 static mobs in the corner as you first zone in, the ape dude by the entrance to the room, and then she spawn don't need to kill anything else you can do ikkhiz 1 in 10mins.

Ikkhiz 3 is cake :P So pissed they nerfed the equp plugin been looking for those arrows/bows for awhile /equiping those on my rangers would own omg.

I've tried to do the tipt expedition several times now and keep crashing when I try to warp to the loc posted earlier in the thread (2236.00, 719.00, 470.00). I'm not able to warp to target or anywhere else, when I try to go it freezez. Any suggestions for a remedy greatly appreciated.

Thanks for any help,

Chuck

Last edited:
i have the same prob. /warp target. machine churns, and i get dropped to desktop. i tried your mq2warp.dll and it wouldnt load.

I've taken out a few mibs with this but it depends 100% on how fast they regain hpts. Was just wondering if anyone has found a counter to the mobs regaining hpts. Maybe with nosummon fixed we can get close enough for mob to agro but not summon us or hit us. Also thinking of some fun mobs to take out, think primals could be done?

Was able to Warp under discordling dark animist for BL 1.5 with no aggro...regen is insane, couldnt get him below 99% even stacking 4 dots with BA5, crit affliction 3.
I got him to 30% legit the day before in a group of 6 (2 people botting 3 yuck) and after i evac'd he was regenning at 4% a tick with roughly 500k hp estimate..Im wondering if damage done out of aggro range is basically useless due to mob regenerating just like its non aggro.

When doing this, mob's dont regenerate as if they don't have aggro unless you lose aggro. You have to keep a dot on the mob every single tick or you will lose aggro immediately, and in some cases I've lost aggro just by stopping casting on my bard. What I did was on my bard, make sure to use the twist plugin and keep it going constantly.

tstuff24 said:
Also thinking of some fun mobs to take out, think primals could be done?

Personally id ignore the primals,there a kill sought after and many people scout.Best use I have found for this is 2.0 epic fights in unpopulated zones. 220/220ish loot.Make sure not using lev as well,seems to cause issues.

Just so ya know, this is what got me banned during the original 6k +/- warp heh. While everyone was trying to do luclin nameds, I was in these instances. I did them at 3:30 am so no GM ever saw me, nor could anyone report me.

Sure enough all of my accounts got perm banned, and they had the logs to show me killing these mobs.

There's no such thing as being careful with bugs like this.... Anyway, just know what you're getting into.

Am i wrong in thinking that you need someone at a certain stage of there epic to get a chest from the 2.0 mobs?

As far as getting Banned i figure the worst that can happen is i spend more time in RL. I spent 5 years playing EQ legit and pushed about as far as i could. If not for MQ2, my interest in EQ would be all but gone. Although i do not want to get banned, i expect it will catch up to me eventually.

tstuff24 said:
Am i wrong in thinking that you need someone at a certain stage of there epic to get a chest from the 2.0 mobs?

As far as getting Banned i figure the worst that can happen is i spend more time in RL. I spent 5 years playing EQ legit and pushed about as far as i could. If not for MQ2, my interest in EQ would be all but gone. Although i do not want to get banned, i expect it will catch up to me eventually.

I think the idea a selling accounts is kinda gay, (no offense to gays) and it just takes away from the veteran players that play for years or cheat for months.lol But when it comes to not caring if i lose an account that if i was quitting, i WOULD sell on ebay or EQplayeracutions, to make a little of what i stuck onto SOE back..... SO when it comes to being banned....... Ill just take that as a more of a, "Kick in the balls" kinda thing.

darkeros said:
When doing this, mob's dont regenerate as if they don't have aggro unless you lose aggro. You have to keep a dot on the mob every single tick or you will lose aggro immediately, and in some cases I've lost aggro just by stopping casting on my bard. What I did was on my bard, make sure to use the twist plugin and keep it going constantly.

but wouldnt i regain aggro as soon as i landed another dot? and prevent regeneration? or is at soon as you initially lose it you are screwed and have to zone/start over...thanks

Is this still working? I want to use it to get KT flagged. Just want to know if anyone has tried it lately. Everyone says I should get KT flagged and this sounds like a good way to get it done, but really would suck if the GM's are on to this now.

Kill high end Luclin / Gates / OOW mobs w/o Ghosting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back