• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Kill high end Luclin / Gates / OOW mobs w/o Ghosting. (1 Viewer)

Firstly, technically the plugin has to call a subroutine, WriteChatColor, that is part of base mq2, to display the message. So it is MQ2, not the plugin, that is telling you the information. :cool:

Secondly, wth are you talking about? If your warp is successful (you're not bounced back by Z limitations) and there's no floor to fall to (You're at or at least one character height under it) you will warp to exactly where it says you're warping. A hint on how to tell if your warp was successful... if it looks like you're either inside the world, or floating in nothingness, it was. If you haven't moved at all from your original spot then it failed. I really don't understand your problem.

I got this working in Tipt. I wanted to set up a few farming runs for the various bracers he drops. How often do you think a person could do this safely? Like once per week, 5 times an hour? what works best for you?

thanks in advace

L

Well im no expert but I did 6 runs in a span of 2 days to get the plate bracer for my bard, and ikky 2x to get my glyphed ring.

Anyone try this after 8/11 patch? I can't seem to do this anymore. Always get the message "You cannot see your target"

Lol its been tottally nerfed =( but thats what happens when this kind of stuff gets made public people dont know how to be low key about it

Not really. This was the premise for the "ghost kill" plugin. Cronic ruined it for all of us by making it usable by idiots.

Kill high end Luclin / Gates / OOW mobs w/o Ghosting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back